CA CA - Asha Kreimer, 26, Point Arena, 21 September 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Asha Kreimer
The family of a missing Albion woman continues to search for answers.

Asha Kreimer, 26, was last seen Sept. 21 at the Rollerville Cafe in Point Arena. Capt. Greg Van Patten, Mendocino County Sheriffs Office public information officer, said Kreimer has had no contact with her family since then, but she did at some point return to her home for her dog, a German Shepard.

Kreimer is described as 5-foot 9-inches tall, slim with long curly hair. Anyone with information on Kreimers whereabouts is asked to contact the Mendocino County Sheriffs Office at 707-463-4086.

Kreimer still missing, thought to be in area

Last edited by a moderator:
How does she disappear in a rural area but return home for the dog? Was no one home when she came back for the dog? She didnt have shoes, wallet, purse or anything but had keys to her house?

How does she disappear in a rural area but return home for the dog? Was no one home when she came back for the dog? She didnt have shoes, wallet, purse or anything but had keys to her house?

Couldn't the dog have been outside, negating the need for keys? Or maybe they keep a spare key in a place that she knew.

https://www.facebook.com/asha.kreimer?fref=ts

In this area, folks usually live in the center of a 40 acre parcel of woods. There's no necessity to lock your doors if you have no near neighbors.

Asha's "personal" Facebook site is active but contains no information on the search for her. The "search" FB page is inactive. Whether this has to do with FB policy, I don't know.

This is a roundup of all information I have uncovered about Asha.

Female from Alice Springs, Australia. She was born on 19 February 1990. She is five feet 10 inches tall,145 pounds, with brown eyes and curly golden brown hair. (Poster's observation: Based on her photos, a change of hair styles really alters her looks.) She is described as “African-American”, with an ethnicity of other. (Poster's observation: Has anyone considered that she may be Aborigine?)

She has a red triangle tattooed on the outside of her right wrist. Another distinctive mark is dark pigmentation under her left breast. She is said not to shave facial or body hair. She was last seen in skinny black jeans and a dark gray hoodie, but without shoes.

She had silver and “dark color” rings on her right middle finger,and three small silver-colored bands on her right ring finger. A photo also shows an insignia ring and a couple of silver bands on her left hand.

She had an Australian education, attending Ross Park Primary School and St Philip's College in AliceSprings. She speaks with a heavily Australian accent.

Before vanishing, Asha had been living on Middle Ridge in Albion CA for the last three years, with her American boyfriend. While being visited by a female family friend from Australia, she began to suffer from sleeplessness and mental disorientation. It is suspected that contact with her visiting friend reawakened some childhood trauma. Asha is reportedly bipolar.

After four sleepless nights, her friend and boyfriend took her northward on Route 1 to Mendocino Coast District Hospital in Fort Bragg CA for treatment. Once there, Asha refused to cooperate with a mental health evaluation, refusing to have her vital signs taken, or blood drawn for workup. She was unruly enough for the Fort Bragg police to be called. Under CA Code 5150, she could not be held for observation and evaluation unless she was about to harm herself or someone else. She was released.

(Poster's note: Mendocino Coast Hospital has been struggling with bankruptcy, management, and staffing issues for years. Mental health services in this county have been privatized; the mental health company is doing such a poor job, their contract is being taken away from them.)

By now, it was the morning of 21 September 2015. Asha, her friend, and her boyfriend traveled south on Route 1. They passed Albion and continued south to Flumeville, a neighborhood two miles north of Point Arena, CA. There, a two lane road strikes off across coastal pasture to the Point Arena Lighthouse, a tourist attraction. At the intersection, there is a tourist-themed eatery called the Rollerville Cafe. That was where the trio stopped for breakfast.

At about 9:30 AM, Asha went to the lady's restroom; it was outside, behind the building. A cafe worker said Asha seemed upset. Asha's female friend followed her, but did not find her. Asha left the cafe without identification, money, or credit cards; she also may have left her cell phone in the cafe.

There is some confusion about the cellphone. Most accounts say the phone was left in the Rollerville Cafe. Asha's boyfriend claims he had her phone at home in Albion. Asha's mother says the final two calls on Asha's phone were deleted. People at the Point Arena Lighthouse Point Resort said they saw her in the lighthouse parking lot, agitated and talking on a cell phone shortly after the time the boyfriend says she left the cafe. The location of Asha's jacket,which was found along Lighthouse Road on the way to the resort, lends credence to her being there.

Apparently, Asha's friend and boyfriend looked for her throughout the 21st. The girlfriend returned to the cafe at about 2 PM for coffee, but did not mention Asha was missing. At 5:30 PM, Asha's boyfriend showed up at Rollerville and told the cafe staff that Asha had disappeared. He would return for the next three days, questioning patrons about Asha in the cafe parking lot.

There have been two incidents reported involving Asha since she left the cafe. She supposedly returned north up Route 1 to Albion, to retrieve her German Shepherd. She was also purportedly seen south of the cafe, in Gualala, where a surfer reportedly saw her. There have been no further reports.

Asha's mother has made two trips to the Mendocino coast to search for Asha. She hopes that Asha is amnesiac and being sheltered by reclusive illegal marijuana growers. Asha's friends in Alice Springs have held a fundraiser to finance the search; an account has also been set up for donations. The aim is to hire a private detective to look for Asha.

As someone familiar with the milieu, I find myself with questions.

How did she move across open pastureland between cafe and lighthouse without being seen?

Have both staff and visitors to the Lighthouse Resort and its bed-and-breakfast rooms been questioned? The visitors could be traced through the lighthouse visitors' log and the B&B registration.

Likewise for the other resort, adjacent to the Rollerville Cafe.

Who has Asha's cell phone now? Is the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office investigating her calls? (Note: I have her cell number in my files.)

If you have any information concerning this disappearance, please call Lieutenant Greg Van Patten at707-234-2100. He may also be contacted through Investigative Services email, barneys@co.mendocino.ca.us,or by mail at 951 Low Gap Road, Ukiah, CA 95482.

Sources:

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 11 October2015, http://theava.com/archives/48675

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 15 October2015, http://theava.com/archives/48802#2

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 21 October2015, http://theava.com/archives/49009

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 4 November2015, http://theava.com/archives/49390#3

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 10 November2015, http://theava.com/archives/49567#2

Anderson Valley Advertiser, 8 January2016, http://theava.com/archives/51415#2

Redheaded Blackbelt news website, 4 February 2016, http://kymkemp.com/2016/02/04/australian-mother-searches-for-daughter-missing-on-the-north-coast/

NT News, posted 18 February 2016, http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/centr...1/news-story/6ac8f88f72e6692343581cbb88a176f3

that is a strange story. is it possible at all she met w foul play from friend and bf? probably not, it sounds like she walked away.

I messaged the owner of the fundraising page to find out if the search is still active as the FB page has been removed. And she replied saying they have just taken down the FB page for a month or so.

I seriously doubt foul play happened in the Rollerville Cafe. The ground outside the cafe is pretty open, so any foul play there would have been pretty easily visible. If there was foul play, where/when did it happen?

no clue, it was just another perspective. I think she walked away.

I seriously doubt foul play happened in the Rollerville Cafe. The ground outside the cafe is pretty open, so any foul play there would have been pretty easily visible. If there was foul play, where/when did it happen?

The cell phone location question is unanswered. Lighthouse staff said she was seen outside on her cell, agitated. Her friend said she left her phone at the cafe. Her BF says the phone was left at their home. Which is it?

So.... 3 people are at a cafe, and 1 goes missing.

I'm just going on my gut instinct here..... My guess is some sort of love triangle was exposed, and they used the cafe as the alibi. From there I'm guessing they got rid of Asha and made it look like she ran off. She probably isn't too too far away up the road, in the direction AWAY FROM their home town. In my theory, the boy and girl failed to sync up on their cell phone story before reporting her missing, and that's the loophole that leads me to this circumstantial conclusion.

An interesting surmise, though there is no evidence for it and much against it. For instance, why take Asha out to a public restaurant to dispose of her, instead of home to their house hidden away in the woods in Albion?

And why would Asha's girlfriend then return to Australia if she was romantically involved with Asha's boyfriend?

And how do you explain Asha being sighted in the lighthouse parking lot, 2.6 miles from the Rollerville cafe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back