CO - Group behind ‘make rape legal’ gatherings cancels events nationwide

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Ummm....what???

Group behind ‘make rape legal’ gatherings cancels events nationwide, including in Colorado

Denver, Colorado -
A group calling themselves "Return of the Kings" that has come under fire for a message that some say advocates for rape has canceled a series of meetings scheduled around the nation after public backlash.

In an announcement posted on its website, the group stated that it is canceling meetings scheduled for various locations on Saturday. A previous posting indicated some of those meetings would be held in Denver and Boulder.

"I can no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend on February 6, especially since most of the meetups can not be made private in time," the post states. "While I can’t stop men who want to continue meeting in private groups, there will be no official Return Of Kings meetups. The listing page has been scrubbed of all locations. I apologize to all the supporters who are let down by my decision."

Blogger Daryush Valizadeh is known for his controversial books that advise men on the best methods to have sex with women and advocates that rape be made legal inside a private home.

Valizadeh, better known as Roosh V, runs the website Return of Kings that planned to host 165 events in 43 countries.

The author states that if rape was legal on private property, women would "protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone. If rape becomes legal, a girl will not enter an impaired state of mind where she can't resist being dragged off to a bedroom with a man who she is unsure of."

http://kdvr.com/2016/02/03/pro-rape-blogger-organizes-meetings-for-men-across-u-s/

This began as a "pick up artist" thing, which in itself is wrong. They started out by basically claiming in order to get women they have to be mean. Basically - these sites advocated that their male followers become abusive partners / husbands. Their sickening advice litters the internet. Some people call themselves "red pill" who follow these sites/forums.

Due to their inherent nature of being an echo chamber only filled with bitter, angry, and women-hating young men who thought being emotionally and mentally abusive was okay to do... it progressively devolved into pro-rape, getting rid of the 'middle man' of a relationship to acquire sexual relations.

They claim to be old fashioned men who want women to 'stay pure' but in reality they just want to not be arrested for when they rape women themselves.

This group is disgusting, people who follow them or listen to their advice are disgusting, and all the members should be put on some kind of watch list. Thankfully, they are pretty well universally despised by outsiders, and they've been targeted by many pro-equal-rights groups. Often when they appear offline, they are attacked either verbally, via beer throws, or via punches thrown. I'm not a violent person, but if I saw a good punch land on any of these guys' jaws I'd certainly pretend I saw nothing should anyone ask. Anyway, this is why they often fail to meet up in person, because in person they are often attacked, and honestly as well they should be.

It makes me think theyre a bunch of fat pasty white losers living in moms basement and can't get a date so have to resort to making rape legal just to get some. JMO.

His event last year in Montreal brought in a whole 38 people and his event in Toronto brought in 56. I think he pretend-cancelled his non-events because he knew no one would show up.

I had a very depressing day a few days ago when I hit Random on Reddit and realized there is a group of women who call themselves redpill women who apparently agree with these loons. They claim to be women who just want an "alpha" male to take care of them, and they share lists of things to do to keep their man happy. Examples:

-never say no to sex, period
-never put your job or other ambitions ahead of keeping your man happy
-never put your children's needs ahead of your man's
-do everything you can to stay sexually attractive at all times
-"let him lead"

Etc.

I've been online for decades so I've seen it all, but this made me really, really sad. Hopefully they were mostly fake accounts but I don't think so.

Thank goodness this nonsense was cancelled and hopefully never rescheduled again... There was a meeting scheduled 45 mins away from me and let me just say... The fine folks in Windsor were NOT having it.

Some people seriously confuse me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a very depressing day a few days ago when I hit Random on Reddit and realized there is a group of women who call themselves redpill women who apparently agree with these loons. They claim to be women who just want an "alpha" male to take care of them, and they share lists of things to do to keep their man happy. Examples:

-"let him lead"

Etc.

I've been online for decades so I've seen it all, but this made me really, really sad. Hopefully they were mostly fake accounts but I don't think so.

Did you stumble on Michelle Duggar's blog?

I guess that's as close as he can get to a cave, what a troglodyte. Or could it just be wishful thinking for someone who's never had a girlfriend. What kind of woman could turn down the 'King of Masculinity' . []

That's the thing about the internet. There sure are a lot of weirdos out there that you never would have known existed.

Back when I first was on the net, I was amazed at the stuff I found. Women who were in "partial submission" or "total submission" to their partners, and chat forums that discussed the philosophies of partial and total, with the partial submitters being sneered at.

Then there's the body morphers who cut every part of their bodies, even their genitals, and make art of it. One guy had fileted his penis like a hot dog, and it was held open by needles.

And the folks who were "werewolves" and believed themselves to actually be part wolf, or in some cases other animals, and the debates about whether they acknowledge their genetics/costumes in public or just privately, and if they're were going "all wolf" soon.

So this is just one more wow. Interesting.

And I do have to say something about protecting her smart phone. In a home, women who NOT guard their smart phones. They put them right out on the table in front of them. They may show you them, let you leaf through pictures, play with an ap, make a call or text, or even they may choose to let you borrow their phone.

At no time is it implied that you have the right to steal it, or use it without their permission just because it is sitting out there on the table and you have easy access.

This has had a lot of media in Australia in the last week. They were going to meet at public places with some stupid line like "where is the pet shop". Either this rooshv guy or a spokesperson was trying to get a visa, but it looked very unlikely because of promotion of violence against women. Anyway, all these 'pick up artist' guys are just terribly tragic. They really must be the bottom of the barrel for whatever reason. I have never, ever met a women that would find these tactics attractive. But I've met many who think they're horrific. So how do these groups even survive more than 10 minutes?

-"let him lead"

Etc.

Aren't the men talking about rape? These women are saying they want to be willing participants. Thats not rape. Also, trust me you can do all those things for a man, and he will still cheat on you and leave you..Been there..NO MORE. Sounds like these women would be perfect brides for ISIS.

Aren't the men talking about rape? These women are saying they want to be willing participants. Thats not rape. Also, trust me you can do all those things for a man, and he will still cheat on you and leave you..Been there..NO MORE. Sounds like these women would be perfect brides for ISIS.

Red Pill Women is a subset - like a branch. They claim they want these things, some of them may, and I feel bad for them. But the reality is that they are basically agreeing to future rape. By saying that they must never disallow their partner sex, this takes away their right to say no. So in the future, there will always be a time when she is just not feeling it - maybe she's sick, maybe she's had a bad day, but she's not allowed to say no. This, in my opinion, would be a form of rape.

Remember, even in some cases women can say 'yes' out loud, but it's still rape. Think of what your response would be to a person holding a gun to your head, for example. Anything to not be shot, you'd say whatever, do whatever, could save you... but you'd in no way be willing or happy to do whatever they asked.

-"let him lead"

Etc.

Straight out of the Book of Duggar, IMO.

Just curious does this apply to men as well?
Or should raping men still be illegal?

Just curious does this apply to men as well?
Or should raping men still be illegal?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander I expect. But why stop there, why not get rid of all crimes on personal property.. Just think of all the LE man hours freed up for whatever else is left.[]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back