1215 users online (201 members and 1014 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45
    I tried to edit the quote I mentioned in my previous post to use only initials per rules, but was unable to (I think too much time had passed). Sorry about that.

For all the attention given to the three men who were the last ones admitting to seeing Lauren, and to JW, there simply is no evidence that any of them disposed of her body, either after she died from her own condition or by someone else's hand. LE and PIs cannot come up with any way, any of these guys got out and dumped a body.

Yes, some stranger, predator could have picked her up. Or someone she knew slightly. Barefoot, tired, in drugged up, drunk state, she would have welcomed the offer of a ride. Nothing caught on camera on that route she appeared to have taken. What happened after such a pickup not known, but resulted in Lauren's disappearance. But it seems to me, the familiar names in this story have been checked out many times over, and no vehicle and scenario can be put together. None of the theories work. But there were a lot of other people, students , locals, predators, acquaintances, whose vehicles were not checked out and anyone of them could have simply picked Lauren as she walked home

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Anna View Post
    That is the quickest route I know to Ohio and would be a 2-3 hour drive. The likelihood of someone taking Lauren out of state depends on whether she was dead or alive. So, I agree with you that it's not likely someone got on the expressway with a body in the car. Can't think of any place along that route a body could be hidden all this time. But, there are plenty of wooded areas around Bloomington, e.g., Brown County State Park, Martin State Forest, Yellowwood, McCormick's Creek State Park. All within 1 hour. Then there are the lakes in Bloomington--Monroe, Lemon and Griffey. These would be the most likely sites to dump a body, but a body in a lake would have surfaced by now. JMO.

ETA: Wanted to add, if someone was said to have dumped a body along a highway going toward Ohio, they may have been referring to 46E, which would take them past Brown County State Park (I think Yellowwood is in that direction, too), or State Rd 50 which goes through the Martin State Forest.
    I think 46e goes all the way to Ohio. My buddy and I used to fish at Brookeville reservoir right next to the Ohio border. Pretty remote area around there.
    We would get on 46 in Spencer, hit btown, Columbus and strait over to brookeville

Oh...."hey" everyone. Been a while since ive been in. My liver decided it didnt want to play nice anymore and has caused me some issues lately.

Hope you're feeling better!!!

Could this be a case of Lauren's "friends" were stalking her and at the same time, someone(s) was stalking her/them?

Everything about Lauren's case is similar to Hannah's. Think about the last two hours of their known lives,
    they were not only partying with their friends, but they both had loud altercations in and in front of the same bar which many people also loudly participated in, thus attracting the stalker, IMO.

If we get Yeahbabs' map out and superimpose the timelines, real and possible routes, even witnesses we could see similarities. Then, we include the timeline of victim who survived DM's attack because iirc she lived in same neighborhoods Hannah. and Hannah lived right around the corner from JW which is right around corner from Yogi's.
    IMO Lauren would have been to Yogi's. The connection between Kilroy's and Yogi's triangle is there, as far as a stalker using this to follow potential victims. The third part of the triangle would be their residences, IMO
    Last edited by Ixchel13; 10-18-2017 at 09:12 AM.
    Faith, Hope, and Love

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45