* Distinguishing Characteristics: nothing

* Dentals:
Dental information / charting is currently not available
* Clothing/Jewelry: Nothing

* DNA:
Sample submitted - Tests complete

Case History: White female femur found in Broward County in 300 NW 45th Ave
. Femur Only.

They don't give much background, do they? I just used Google Maps' street view to look at the address: it's a daycare centre. So, um, why are femurs being discarded at nurseries? They don't tell us. I mean, was it found inside or outside? How did it get there? Are all the kids at the nursery accounted for, or is this some sort of shady femur-laundering ring?

I was expecting an empty block or something, sheesh.

54 inches (4'6) is really tiny for an adult woman... I think they probably meant 5'4

They don't give much background, do they? I just used Google Maps' street view to look at the address: it's a daycare centre. So, um, why are femurs being discarded at nurseries? They don't tell us. I mean, was it found inside or outside? How did it get there? Are all the kids at the nursery accounted for, or is this some sort of shady femur-laundering ring?

I was expecting an empty block or something, sheesh.

Maybe the daycare wasn't there in 1998.

What the house is currently being used for isn't important. My point was that there's a house there, and they don't elaborate on why bones were found at a house.

What the house is currently being used for isn't important. My point was that there's a house there, and they don't elaborate on why bones were found at a house.

No, I meant the building. Maybe the building wasn't built yet when the bone was found.

It looks a bit older than late 1990s, so I doubt it. There's some empty land behind it, though; I wonder if that could be it. At least, it strikes me as more likely to find bones in vacant land than on an improved block.

A lot of times the addresses they give are approximate. So yes, it probably is the empty lot behind the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back