1233 users online (199 members and 1034 guests)  

Websleuths News

Eight Updates Since Steven Got a New Lawyer

I just read this article on TheWrap.com & found it interesting.

https://www.thewrap.com/8-making-a-m...-a-new-lawyer/

1. Avery writes two notes from prison
    2. Supporters protest outside Manitowoc County Courthouse
    3. He apologized to his brothers for claiming they had murdered Halbach
    4. There was a bomb threat at the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department
    5. Investigation Discovery aired a special about the case
    6. Dateline also aired a special about the case
    7. Ken Kratz is writing a tell-all book
    8. Avery is a “flight risk” and “has nothing left to lose,” the Wisconsin Department of Justice says
    curiouser & curiouser...

I didn't know KK was a writing a book...but of course he would be.

I don't accept his 'I'm not that person anymore'.

He's a creep, I want to use another word but it would be against the forum rules.

I also didn't know SA had apologised to his brothers.

Thanks for the updates Kitty.

You're very welcome. He does give me the creeps. I hope that's ok to say on here. I can't tell you how much he just skeeves me out. The grossest part of all is that I'll probably read it..
    Glad SA apologized. His brother Earl actually went on Access Hollywood to defend him (or was it Entertainment tonight?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    curiouser & curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by GoodbyeKitty27 View Post
    I just read this article on TheWrap.com & found it interesting.

https://www.thewrap.com/8-making-a-m...-a-new-lawyer/

1. Avery writes two notes from prison
    2. Supporters protest outside Manitowoc County Courthouse
    3. He apologized to his brothers for claiming they had murdered Halbach
    4. There was a bomb threat at the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department
    5. Investigation Discovery aired a special about the case
    6. Dateline also aired a special about the case
    7. Ken Kratz is writing a tell-all book
    8. Avery is a “flight risk” and “has nothing left to lose,” the Wisconsin Department of Justice says
    Who WOULDN'T want to flee the justice system that keeps screwing up so badly? :/
    I speak fluently in reaction gifs.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article53492700.html

Is this considered an update?

Not sure?

I like how this former Officer and PI with 30 years experience says, in his opinion, her body was NOT burned on Avery property.
    Last edited by dexter75; 02-09-2016 at 09:57 PM. Reason: ETA This is posted above/Media links

Quote Originally Posted by LifeCitizen View Post
    I didn't know KK was a writing a book...but of course he would be.

I don't accept his 'I'm not that person anymore'.

He's a creep, I want to use another word but it would be against the forum rules.

I also didn't know SA had apologised to his brothers.

Thanks for the updates Kitty.
    LifeCitizen, here's an article about the letter Kratz sent to SA re: the book on Sept 6, 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...erer/79303912/

He says to SA, "...the difference between you and famous convicted murderers from the past is they told their whole truthful story to someone, who then wrote a book about what actually happened and people got to understand both sides. I was willing to help you do that...". Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name" on January 24.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” --Dalai Lama XIV

Quote Originally Posted by mayqueen View Post
    LifeCitizen, here's an article about the letter Kratz sent to SA re: the book on Sept 6, 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...erer/79303912/

He says to SA, "...the difference between you and famous convicted murderers from the past is they told their whole truthful story to someone, who then wrote a book about what actually happened and people got to understand both sides. I was willing to help you do that...". Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name" on January 24.
    Zellner also thanked Kratz for his DNA LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article53492700.html

Is this considered an update?

Not sure?

I like how this former Officer and PI with 30 years experience says, in his opinion, her body was NOT burned on Avery property.
    Pretty sure its an update Dexter. lol.

I like this guy, he was in the doco briefly. I will take his personal opinion- he was there, he knows SA personally, has met with him many times etc.
    Last edited by LifeCitizen; 02-11-2016 at 12:54 AM. Reason: add sumthin

Michael Griesbach on True Murder Podcast
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=300622

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    curiouser & curiouser...

"Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name"on January 24."

She is offended for vampires? Explains plenty!

Avery was contacting her since 2011 and she did NOTHING! Fast forward to 2016, Avery's case garners worldwide attention and she now wants to be involved. I know who else is about the big green dollars!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    "Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name"on January 24."

She is offended for vampires? Explains plenty!

Avery was contacting her since 2011 and she did NOTHING! Fast forward to 2016, Avery's case garners worldwide attention and she now wants to be involved. I know who else is about the big green dollars!

So are you implying that KZ really thinks SA is guilty and is doing this solely for the publicity and money ? Seems like she has a lot to lose if SA is indeed proven guilty again and either she can't get him a new trial for whatever reason.

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

Quote Originally Posted by Sustained View Post
    So are you implying that KZ really thinks SA is guilty and is doing this solely for the publicity and money ? Seems like she has a lot to lose if SA is indeed proven guilty again and either she can't get him a new trial for whatever reason.
    To put it more accurately, I feel she is not as comfortable with his innocence as she makes out. Why won't she do interviews? Is she afraid she will be put on the spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Limaes View Post
    To put it more accurately, I feel she is not as comfortable with his innocence as she makes out. Why won't she do interviews? Is she afraid she will be put on the spot?

She did do an brief interview outside of Waupun prison ... I don't think KZ did full interviews when she was trying to clear Ryan Ferguson or Mario Casciaro either but I could be wrong. I don't think she would say she had new evidence if it wasn't true.

DEFENDANT IS A LIAR + DEFENDANT'S KID GOES MISSING + DEFENDANT REPORTS KID MISSING AFTER 31 DAYS + KID IS FOUND DEAD = DEFENDANT KILLED KID

Maybe she is not doing interviews because she isn't the media whore you think she is?

in case you haven't heard it....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcj...ature=youtu.be
    She is quite clear that she thinks he is innocent, but more importantly that the evidence was flawed.