1342 users online (335 members and 1007 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,407

    NYC Subway R Train taken over by riders claiming to be ISIS

    http://pix11.com/2016/02/05/subway-r...mbers-of-isis/

    NEW YORK — Two subway riders broke into the conductor’s booth of the R train in Manhattan Thursday night and identified themselves over the loud speaker as members of ISIS with an intent of hijacking the train, police say.

    The suspects then got off the train at the next stop.

    The incident, which is believed to have been a prank, happened around 11 p.m. on the southbound R train between the 23rd and Union Square stations.

    The train stopped at Union Square where it was taken out of service and investigators dusted for fingerprints and searched for evidence.

    Officials do not believe there was any real threat.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    305
    Somewhere along the line these people confused the concept of a prank with domestic terrorism.

    Stuff like this has been escalating a lot lately. Trolling used to be kind of funny and harmless, and now it's pretty much cyber bullying that has led to suicide of its victims.

    A lot of prank videos on YouTube consist of people physically attacking innocent passers by.

    Enough is enough. These entitled brats must learn to treat other human beings with kindness. People aren't something you use however you want for your own amusement.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,828
    Guess theyre lucky someone didnt shoot them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
    Guess theyre lucky someone didnt shoot them.
    Extremely lucky!
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,479
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie9 View Post
    Somewhere along the line these people confused the concept of a prank with domestic terrorism.

    Stuff like this has been escalating a lot lately. Trolling used to be kind of funny and harmless, and now it's pretty much cyber bullying that has led to suicide of its victims.

    A lot of prank videos on YouTube consist of people physically attacking innocent passers by.

    Enough is enough. These entitled brats must learn to treat other human beings with kindness. People aren't something you use however you want for your own amusement.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tonight I just watched a prank show were a stranger just jumps into peoples cars and tell them to drive.This is funny?If I had a concealed carry I might shoot this person.
    With the all the social media there seems to be many imature idiots making videos.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,407
    In an apparent prank, two Manhattan subway riders broke into a conductor's booth and identified themselves over the public address system as members of ISIS intent on hijacking the train, police sources said.

    The suspects, however, slipped off the train at the next stop late and ran off.

    The sick joke unfolded Thursday night just before 11 p.m. aboard the southbound R train between the 23rd Street and Union Square stations.

    "They said something to effect, "This is ISIS — We are hijacking the train," a source said.

    Snip

    “My mom freaked out,” said the passenger, who declined to give her name.

    “Literally every single person who had been on the R train left,” she said. “No one was, like, running or screaming, but I have never seen every single person get off the train like that before.”

    The two suspects, witnesses said, were laughing as they dashed from the train at the busy Union Square station after their cruel prank.

    The train was taken out of service and moved to the Jamaica Yards in Queens, where investigators were dusting for fingerprints and looking for any other evidence.

    "There's no terror threat,'' the source said.

    But the incident raised questions about how the suspects — both in their 20s — got into the booth so easily or whether the train car was an older or newer model.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2521096

    I hope they find and charge these idiots.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,227
    What does it even mean to 'hijack' a subway train? "We're going to take this train to Bermuda!"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    http://pix11.com/2016/02/05/subway-r...mbers-of-isis/

    NEW YORK — Two subway riders broke into the conductor’s booth of the R train in Manhattan Thursday night and identified themselves over the loud speaker as members of ISIS with an intent of hijacking the train, police say.

    The suspects then got off the train at the next stop.

    The incident, which is believed to have been a prank, happened around 11 p.m. on the southbound R train between the 23rd and Union Square stations.

    The train stopped at Union Square where it was taken out of service and investigators dusted for fingerprints and searched for evidence.

    Officials do not believe there was any real threat.
    Beliefs are fine; evidence or lack thereof is better. Making terroristic threats is a criminal act.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

    Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    In an apparent prank, two Manhattan subway riders broke into a conductor's booth and identified themselves over the public address system as members of ISIS intent on hijacking the train, police sources said.

    The suspects, however, slipped off the train at the next stop late and ran off.

    The sick joke unfolded Thursday night just before 11 p.m. aboard the southbound R train between the 23rd Street and Union Square stations.

    "They said something to effect, "This is ISIS — We are hijacking the train," a source said.

    Snip

    “My mom freaked out,” said the passenger, who declined to give her name.

    “Literally every single person who had been on the R train left,” she said. “No one was, like, running or screaming, but I have never seen every single person get off the train like that before.”

    The two suspects, witnesses said, were laughing as they dashed from the train at the busy Union Square station after their cruel prank.

    The train was taken out of service and moved to the Jamaica Yards in Queens, where investigators were dusting for fingerprints and looking for any other evidence.

    "There's no terror threat,'' the source said.

    But the incident raised questions about how the suspects — both in their 20s — got into the booth so easily or whether the train car was an older or newer model.

    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2521096

    I hope they find and charge these idiots.
    Could have been two idiots ISIS doesn't mind losing for a dry run.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

    Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Montjoy View Post
    What does it even mean to 'hijack' a subway train? "We're going to take this train to Bermuda!"
    It means to hold the riders hostages on the train car. Terrorize. Freighten. Maybe even kill.

    Not very far fetched.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks


    "Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    9,167
    They must be on surveillance video somewhere.



Similar Threads

  1. NY NY - Brooklyn, AsianMale UP15015, 65-90, on Subway Train, Mar'15
    By jessr927 in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-05-2016, 01:57 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-03-2014, 05:11 PM
  4. Baby shark found on subway train
    By georgiagirl in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
  5. Chicago subway train on fire
    By Pharlap in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 01:33 PM