OR OR - Jennifer Brown, 40, Portland, mid-Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jennifer Lee Brown
9814328_G.jpg

Portland Police searching for missing woman

Portland, Oregon -
Portland Police is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing 40-year old woman who was last seen in September 2015.

Jennifer Lee Brown is described as a white female, 5’9” tall and 150 pounds, with blond or brown hair.

Brown was last seen in mid-September 2015 vising the home of a friend in the area of Southeast 16th Avenue and Stark Street.

9814361_G.jpg

Friends and family initially believed Brown may have entered a long-term treatment facility due to addiction issues, but she has not been heard from or been in contact with anyone.

In January 2016, police were contacted about Brown's disappearance.

At the time she was last seen, Brown was homeless and camping in parks, according to police.

Read more: http://www.kptv.com/story/31151879/portland-police-searching-for-missing-woman#ixzz3zKs9DIn9

Jennifer Lee Brown – The Charley Project

Jennifer Lee Brown

brown_jennifer.jpg
brown_jennifer2.jpg
brown_jennifer3.jpg
brown_jennifer4.jpg

Missing Since 09/20/2015
Missing From Portland, Oregon
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Age 39 years old
Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'10, 150 pounds
Medical Conditions Brown has addiction issues.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Brown has a tattoo of a sun on her foot and a tattoo of the word "Truth" on the back of her neck.

Details of Disappearance
Brown was last seen in Portland, Oregon on September 20, 2015. She visited a friend's home near southeast 16th Avenue and Stark Street that day. She went out drinking that night and never returned. She has never been heard from again.

At the time of her disappearance, Brown was homeless and camped in parks. Her loved ones initially weren't concerned when she dropped out of sight, as they thought she'd checked into a long-term treatment facility for help with her addiction. She wasn't reported missing until January 2016. Her case remains unsolved.

Was she known to stay in other states?
I hope her family will have answers soon.

I'm not sure what Namus means with "home". It says "Did not return home after a night of drinking." If she was transient (going from place to place), what actually was "home"?

Putting it in a different way, from what place/people she left that night, did she leave with somebody? Who saw her last? How did she leave? On foot, taking a cab...whatever? What was her demeanor? Did she tell somebody where she was going, did she go to a certain bar/cafe she used to visit, to somebody else's place? People who know her could maybe fill this in.

Also what was her mental or physical reaction to drinking? Did she have blackouts, did she get aggressive, or very emotional/down f.i.

A lot could have happened if she was under the influence. Could she have run into the wrong people, could she have had an accident (fell into water f.i.) Is it realistic to think she left on her own accord? It's been years and years now and it seems there are so many people who love her and she had a connection with it's hard for me to believe she didn't turn up and she is still out there somewhere. It's possible, but is it likely?

My feeling is there is a lot of relevant information that could been added.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987