1205 users online (231 members and 974 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CT - Maryann Measles, 13, New Milford, 19 October 1997

Prosecutors have added felony murder and murder charges to their case against Ronald Rajcok, one of eight people accused in the kidnapping, gang rape and killing of 13-year-old Maryann Measles.
    http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/hc-m...eadlines-local

CT-Maryann Measles - kidnapped,raped,murdered October 1997

background articles.

Investigators believe that seven to 10 young men and women kidnapped the New Milford teenager and took her to a remote spot along the Housatonic River. There, as the women watched, sources say, some of the men gang-raped the seventh-grader, wrapped her in a blanket and chains and threw her into the water - confident they had concealed their crime.
    http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/hc-m...5.storygallery

Judge Robert C. Brunetti needed about 30 seconds to determine that a reasonable person would believe Ronald Rajcok played a significant role in the kidnapping and killing of Maryann Measles, and that the state could prosecute murder and felony murder charges against Rajcok.
    http://www.ctnow.com/news/local/hc-m...,3489599.story

They have waited so long. I pray there is justice for Maryann and her family.

Blessings to all, Lanie

TwinzGuest
    There is alot of Action in this case right now. It is important to remember MaryAnn in all of this. God bless her and her family(they do read these boards!)MaryAnn is from my hometown.

I posted regarding the outrage I felt towards these 10 sick individuals who carried out this crime - my words and feelings for them are harsh and my post reflected that. A reader notified the mod bc they were offended by its harsh tone and I just asked the mod. to delete it bc I can't express my feelings towards this crime in any way less harsh than I did. But I just want to clarify for anyone who misread - I in no way meant to include MaryAnn or her family in my harsh treatment. MaryAnn and her family did nothing to deserve this and in no way contributed to this crime. On these forums and in the news, we've sadly become accustomed to crazy, sick, twisted individual acting alone raping, murdering, etc. for pleasure - but that 10 people were involved and NOT one of them realized what an evil and stupid thing they were doing! It's amazing and it makes sick.

thanks for posting Lilybug1...

yes.. this was a horrible crime. Why didn't someone in the group hold their hand up to stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyle
    thanks for posting Lilybug1...

yes.. this was a horrible crime. Why didn't someone in the group hold their hand up to stop this.
    unfamiliar with this case but to answer your question... I imagine they were all of same ilk.... Pathetic
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood
    unfamiliar with this case but to answer your question... I imagine they were all of same ilk.... Pathetic

Ingigo,
    Pathetic is saying it nicely.There were 8 people arrested.CTnow.com is a good place to find articles with facts.

TwinzGuest
    Quote Originally Posted by justice4oneangel
    Ingigo,
    Pathetic is saying it nicely.There were 8 people arrested.CTnow.com is a good place to find articles with facts.
    Bumping for Maryann.
    www.angelfire.com/ny5/angel70/maryann.swf
    Last edited by Doyle; 02-17-2004 at 03:24 PM.

lilybug

I never read your post but YOU GO GIRL! I totally agree that there is nothing to be said that cannot be said harshly to this vicious, senseless, EVIL crime. This girl was just 13..she was just a child.
    So many clowns, too few circuses.

Man pleads guilty in Conn. rape, killing
    http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar..._rape_killing/
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

TwinzGuest
    I attended the hearing today if anyone is interested!

Hello

There is more news on the case.Maggie pleaded,and is a witness in the case.I don't know how to bring the articles but also June Segar last thurs had felony murder and murder charges added.

ok heres an update aj has been sentenced to 60 years no probation.maggie has pleaded guilty but will be the last to be sentenced,jeff boyette was sentenced last week to 50 years suspended after 25 with 25 years probation.dean dupus will be sentenced in november,he has pleaded guilty and will get 35-50 years,that will be in november.I think i have it all.So much is happening fast.3 court dated next week,i will let you know what happens.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast