1261 users online (274 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Rav4

More photo's have been released, and in an effort to keep them all in one place, I thought I would open a new thread .... like we need another one LOL

Back of RAV4 2.jpgBack of RAV4.jpgExhibit-34-RAV4-top-1024x685.jpgexhibit-RAV4.jpg

As I find them, I will post more!

Here's a picture of a drivers side fender liner that fits a 1998 RAV4. You can see that there are a lot of attachment points on this part.

It would take a bit of work to remove it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2000-FI...-/221522300814

Hmmm How should I post the Rav4 Pictures I do have? I have more but for some reason they are not in the folder I thought I put them in. So I think the best way is to create a photo album for rav4. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2116

Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    Hmmm How should I post the Rav4 Pictures I do have? I have more but for some reason they are not in the folder I thought I put them in. So I think the best way is to create a photo album for rav4. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2116
    HI Mystic---I know you told me once before--but I can't seem to find it when I look back through the posts...would you mind telling me again???

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    HI Mystic---I know you told me once before--but I can't seem to find it when I look back through the posts...would you mind telling me again???
    At the way way way top on the right hand side you will see a tab that says profile. After you get to your profile there is a column on the left if you scroll down a lil bit one says albums. That is how you make your own albums. Smiles I think that's what you were asking. Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    At the way way way top on the right hand side you will see a tab that says profile. After you get to your profile there is a column on the left if you scroll down a lil bit one says albums. That is how you make your own albums. Smiles I think that's what you were asking. Smiles
    Yes, thanks for answering so quickly. I'll have to do a screen shot so I don't forget!! I saw that awhile ago---but I thought it was only an album that I could see. Thanks again!

Did anyone read anything about the Rav4 possibly having a rear cargo mat? It kind of looks like something was covering that back carpet. I wonder if they can...or could have tested the remains of the rubber in the fire and figured out what kind of rubber or plastic was burned?

I saw this posted over on reddit and found it interesting. I had always got a little confused because TH's RAV4 was usually described as green, but in all the evidence photo's it always looks more blue to me. When I look at that photo of her standing next to her RAV4, I DO see the teal-green color, tho. I had finally concluded that the different lighting in the photos probably led to me seeing the 2 different colors. Then I saw where someone posted THIS:

http://imgur.com/StGQdeC

These comparison's show not only the different color's of the RAV4, but also the door handles look slightly different, and the reflector's look COMPLETELY different. Would the lighting make THAT much of a drastic change in the perception of the color of the reflector's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiddie View Post
    I saw this posted over on reddit and found it interesting. I had always got a little confused because TH's RAV4 was usually described as green, but in all the evidence photo's it always looks more blue to me. When I look at that photo of her standing next to her RAV4, I DO see the teal-green color, tho. I had finally concluded that the different lighting in the photos probably led to me seeing the 2 different colors. Then I saw where someone posted THIS:

These comparison's show not only the different color's of the RAV4, but also the door handles look slightly different, and the reflector's look COMPLETELY different. Would the lighting make THAT much of a drastic change in the perception of the color of the reflector's?
    I think its the trick of the eyes. The color seems different depending on the lighting. Also I think the colors and shapes may seem different such as the door handle cause of the direction in which the photos are being taken. They are mind tricks. Should check out the show Brain Games. I saw an episode of the way your mind can play tricks on you by what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiddie View Post

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast