1094 users online (142 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24
    Although in going back over the post conviction brief i noted that Ms. Zellner does mention that RH out of any other probable alternate suspects states RH is the only alternate suspect that qualifies Denny. And reading over all that about him he certainly does sound like a very suspicious character. He also lied about the damage to the Rav4, so there is that too.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    No problem. Just wasn't sure where the Rav4 stuff was going because there was only some evidence taken from it. If you are new to the case i guess there is much to read on it, and i think in its totality there is a lot of other stuff that points to another person/s as being the killer.
    From memory SA stated he thought ST & BoD could of done it because of jealousy, (money that SA was going to receive from the civil lawsuit), and because of the ASY business.
    Ms. Zellner has put forth about RH and his incriminating scratch wounds on his hand/s and how he inserted himself into the case and other things as well to do with TH's phone and deleted voicemail messages etc.
    So there are at least 3 other potential suspects IMO.
    I agree with all this. The more I read, the more I got a problem with Bobby and RH, personally. I also have a problem with the Zipperer's. Like what time did Jason get home fro school?

My over all problem is that I refuse to believe Steven Avery dialed up for a victim delivery and then didn't bother hiding killing her.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

We had been talking in this thread and in another about why TH went to SA's door and not Barb's. I had written in a thread that Bobby had said TH's car had been parked in front of the van.

Steven drew it like that in a diagram, and that corroborates what Bobby said.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...h-Drawings.pdf

Page 6.

The drawing also depicts 7 burn barrels total on the property.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Although in going back over the post conviction brief i noted that Ms. Zellner does mention that RH out of any other probable alternate suspects states RH is the only alternate suspect that qualifies Denny. And reading over all that about him he certainly does sound like a very suspicious character. He also lied about the damage to the Rav4, so there is that too.
    I've often wondered if the " scratches " on his hands/arms could have been burns? Another aha moment where an expert would have been nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24