1089 users online (137 members and 952 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 349
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    This might help why the wheel well is missing....

    Side marker lights won't detach from the mount.

    To remove the side marker lights of your Toyota Rav4 correctly, you have to be familiar with the wiring diagram of the side marker lights first. Most side marker lights designed on a Toyota Rav4 have clips attached to the wires. If you're having a hard time separating those two because you have inadequate space to work on, then you have to remove the headlights first. If this still doesn't give you room, then you have to take off the tire and remove half of the plastic wheel well cover to get to the side marker lights.

    http://www.carparts.com/toyota/rav4/side-marker-lights

    The light that is missing (but not because it's in the back of the RAV4)... is not a side marker light. It is a signal light cover. A side marker is the small lights on the sides of vehicles ... usually red/orange.

    I don't think anyone was worried about "correctly" removing the light. IMO that light was probably hanging there after whatever impact happened to cause not only the light to be broken but the cracks in the bumper and the wheel well to be missing. If it was already dislodged or hanging there, ripping it out would not take much effort... or unplugging it.

    Actually... I just went back to the photo's... you can see that part of the light is still there, my guess the other part was hanging. (part of the light is still there... and I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a screw there holding that part on still?)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Something I seen mentioned elsewhere.....

    IF the damage happened before the 31st.... days or even weeks prior, why wouldn't family/friends include that in their description of her vehicle when she went missing? Missing the front drivers signal light would make it more identifiable, wouldn't it?

    I guess it could be argued that no one noticed the damage... which I could actually believe in this case, since no one seemed to notice she was even gone for 3 days *sigh*

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    The light that is missing (but not because it's in the back of the RAV4)... is not a side marker light. It is a signal light cover. A side marker is the small lights on the sides of vehicles ... usually red/orange.

    I don't think anyone was worried about "correctly" removing the light. IMO that light was probably hanging there after whatever impact happened to cause not only the light to be broken but the cracks in the bumper and the wheel well to be missing. If it was already dislodged or hanging there, ripping it out would not take much effort... or unplugging it.

    Actually... I just went back to the photo's... you can see that part of the light is still there, my guess the other part was hanging. (part of the light is still there... and I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a screw there holding that part on still?)
    Going to bed soon...but did you notice the grass on the underside of the vehicle? I mean like mowed grass...also looks like there might be some carnaige from an animal too...circled....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    I've seen posts on facebook or elsewhere that mention it... but these pictures are so not good LOL it's really hard to tell. If there was any indication that an animal was hit... someone would have mentioned that, no? I'm sure the defense would have. Unless it wasn't there when it got back to the lab LOL I just don't know so poorly documented IMO

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I just read testimony from Sgt. Jason Orth, who was first on the scene... He said he "glanced" in the back window and seen the name Theresa on the flash card. He didn't have a flashlight. He said he couldn't read the VIN because he didn't have a flashlight.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    BCA ~ I still don't see the grass, but came across something in the testimony.... they towed the RAV4 down to where the crusher was... the area around that RAV4 had some long grass.... maybe grass got caught up in it when it was towed?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I've seen posts on facebook or elsewhere that mention it... but these pictures are so not good LOL it's really hard to tell. If there was any indication that an animal was hit... someone would have mentioned that, no? I'm sure the defense would have. Unless it wasn't there when it got back to the lab LOL I just don't know so poorly documented IMO
    If an animal was hit, (deer etc..) there would be blood and fur. JMO.

    This looks like it was dragged to me, and got damaged being "dragged" to its location on the ridge.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    On Stevenaverycase.org there is a Report Dated Dec. 13, 2005

    That states TH Rav4 as a 1998 BLUE 4 DOOR!!

    Submitted by Pagel
    Attn; Mark Weigert

    Mystic, I am starting to believe you when you say corruption goes all the way up, IMO. And it's all about the almighty dollar.

    I have the report on my PC but can't copy it over =(

    Also, regarding the note
    S151 key and smelter,
    I have seen a few things on this and one is creepy.
    Does someone KNOW something, or see something??
    I'll be right back, need to double check first.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    On Stevenaverycase.org there is a Report Dated Dec. 13, 2005

    That states TH Rav4 as a 1998 BLUE 4 DOOR!!

    Submitted by Pagel
    Attn; Mark Weigert

    Mystic, I am starting to believe you when you say corruption goes all the way up, IMO. And it's all about the almighty dollar.

    I have the report on my PC but can't copy it over =(

    Also, regarding the note
    S151 key and smelter,
    I have seen a few things on this and one is creepy.
    Does someone KNOW something, or see something??
    I'll be right back, need to double check first.
    In my opinion, Fassbender was proof of that. They let him take lead of the murder investigation. Sort Of. He was part of that DCI, DOJ, AG. When SA started to claim pretty early on that he felt he was being set up, I think, In My Opinion, They should have been doing a parallel investigation on Manitowoc Co. You know making sure the conflict of interest was not involved and answering question by them. Then had calumet county found all the evidence they did there would be no question now. So why didn't they investigate MCSD? Had they dont this I suspect they would have found the wrongfully sealed blood container in that box before the Defense did. However maybe good for defense they didn't. Shrugs. I don't really know just my opinions

    I just think they all had money to lose and they all should be investigated by who ever investigates a states jurisdiction. Federal? the FBI? UT OH!

    ALL just my Opinion.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    S151 key and smelter,
    I have seen a few things on this and one is creepy.
    Does someone KNOW something, or see something??
    I'll be right back, need to double check first.
    My take: S151 code a red herring, remarkable coincidence yes but the i's are both dotted in SiKiKey....these are the letter i....too big of a jump to translate them into 1's

    Smelter = Cleveland Auto's smelter (Hermann), note initially read: "Body was Burnt" then on next line "Smelter, 3 AM" and MCSD added in "up in aluminum" to kill the obvious reference to the smelter at the Under Sheriff's Salvage yard.

    JMO.




  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    sikikey

    Could this be sikik and y

    Lots of speculation going around that someone who KNOWS of the killer/killers, left the note AND this person was taunting them, leaving that note. ( Look up Turkish adjective for sikik )

    That the RAV4 Colors for TH's were " off " for her year. Both exterior and interior.

    That her title and registration did not match up.

    The more I dig, the more I FEEL the RAV4 will be KEY in solving this case, MOO

    KZ went out and BOUGHT her own!

    Whoever did this, didn't count on THIS much " ripping it to shreds "

    Mystic, I feel you are spot on when you say you think corruption runs to the top level.

    This was ALL about the almighty dollar, and a tad bit of revenge, IMO

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Something I seen mentioned elsewhere.....

    IF the damage happened before the 31st.... days or even weeks prior, why wouldn't family/friends include that in their description of her vehicle when she went missing? Missing the front drivers signal light would make it more identifiable, wouldn't it?

    I guess it could be argued that no one noticed the damage... which I could actually believe in this case, since no one seemed to notice she was even gone for 3 days *sigh*
    I am quite certain that someone close to her would of been aware of the damage.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    In my opinion, Fassbender was proof of that. They let him take lead of the murder investigation. Sort Of. He was part of that DCI, DOJ, AG. When SA started to claim pretty early on that he felt he was being set up, I think, In My Opinion, They should have been doing a parallel investigation on Manitowoc Co. You know making sure the conflict of interest was not involved and answering question by them. Then had calumet county found all the evidence they did there would be no question now. So why didn't they investigate MCSD? Had they dont this I suspect they would have found the wrongfully sealed blood container in that box before the Defense did. However maybe good for defense they didn't. Shrugs. I don't really know just my opinions

    I just think they all had money to lose and they all should be investigated by who ever investigates a states jurisdiction. Federal? the FBI? UT OH!
    ALL just my Opinion.
    Fassbender wasn't part of the decision to have MCSD step back. I just read that today in his testimony... or read it again LOL I have read so much over the last 2 weeks. He didn't know Lenk/Colborn had been deposed a few weeks prior (says he wouldn't have cared ... really? ok )

    Also... I still wanna know about the blood from the 1985 case that Kratz is talking about in this email. Is or was there more blood sitting somewhere???
    Last edited by missy1974; 02-10-2016 at 12:04 AM. Reason: because I'm tired and am missing words randomly which makes my thoughts not understandable

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    Some are even going as far as to say TH RAV was burnt up in that smelter, and one from the Sheriffs Junk Yard was put in it's place, hence the reason for difference in photos, cabels disconnected so no one knew where she was last and it could be pinned on Avery, LACK of TH's FINGER PRINTS, or HAIR!! ( She owned that vehicle what? 2 years?? Where was her hair??? Did SA vaccume it too??)

    Just observing what's floatin around and stating my opinion =)

    Sleuthing away

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    I am quite certain that someone close to her would of been aware of the damage.
    I see what you did there.....
    LOL

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast