1349 users online (211 members and 1138 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 349
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    sikikey

    Could this be sikik and y

    Lots of speculation going around that someone who KNOWS of the killer/killers, left the note AND this person was taunting them, leaving that note. ( Look up Turkish adjective for sikik )

    That the RAV4 Colors for TH's were " off " for her year. Both exterior and interior.

    That her title and registration did not match up.

    The more I dig, the more I FEEL the RAV4 will be KEY in solving this case, MOO

    KZ went out and BOUGHT her own!

    Whoever did this, didn't count on THIS much " ripping it to shreds "

    Mystic, I feel you are spot on when you say you think corruption runs to the top level.

    This was ALL about the almighty dollar, and a tad bit of revenge, IMO
    Sorry, I have been away for awhile. What is the significance of the RAV4 year/colors etc?
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Fassbender wasn't part of the decision to have MCSD step back. I just read that today in his testimony... or read it again LOL I have read so much over the last 2 weeks. He didn't know Lenk/Colborn had been deposed a few weeks prior (says he wouldn't have cared ... really? ok )

    Also... I still wanna know about the blood from the 1985 case that Kratz is talking about in this email. Is or was there more blood sitting somewhere???
    Was blood drawn in 1996?

    http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articl...bloodvial.html
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Sorry, I have been away for awhile. What is the significance of the RAV4 year/colors etc?
    There were conflicting reports early on with the color (blue or green) and the year of her vehicle. IMO the different look to the vehicle is because of lighting. Some vehicle colors are just made that way. (my parents own a van that is like a dang chameleon LOL it looks grey or blue or green, depending on the lighting)

    Now I do remember seeing a snippet of testimony with one of the officers that said the VIN was tampered with... anyone know which officer that was?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Some are even going as far as to say TH RAV was burnt up in that smelter, and one from the Sheriffs Junk Yard was put in it's place, hence the reason for difference in photos, cabels disconnected so no one knew where she was last and it could be pinned on Avery, LACK of TH's FINGER PRINTS, or HAIR!! ( She owned that vehicle what? 2 years?? Where was her hair??? Did SA vaccume it too??)

    Just observing what's floatin around and stating my opinion =)

    Sleuthing away
    WOW. That is crazy but, believable. If a battery is disconnected, that would indicate the RAV4 may already been in a junk yard, but wouldn't the battery be removed? Do the Avery's have logs of every vehicle in the salvage yard?

    Also, the lack of fingerprints has always puzzled me.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    oops... looks like I forgot to put the link in...

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...to-Culhane.pdf

    he specifically says the 1985 manitowoc blood sample taken. <<<< is that different from the 1996 sample? Kratz claims later that the state was unaware of the 1996 vial. So either he lied about knowing about it, or there is another sample somewhere possibly?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Elle.. if you go back to the first page of this thread, you will some pictures of the RAV4... it does look different colors. It's up to you to decide if it's because lighting... or something more ;-)

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    oops... looks like I forgot to put the link in...

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...to-Culhane.pdf

    he specifically says the 1985 manitowoc blood sample taken. <<<< is that different from the 1996 sample? Kratz claims later that the state was unaware of the 1996 vial. So either he lied about knowing about it, or there is another sample somewhere possibly?
    *shudder* The sounds like you've got everything handled part makes me
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  8. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Fassbender wasn't part of the decision to have MCSD step back. I just read that today in his testimony... or read it again LOL I have read so much over the last 2 weeks. He didn't know Lenk/Colborn had been deposed a few weeks prior (says he wouldn't have cared ... really? ok )

    Also... I still wanna know about the blood from the 1985 case that Kratz is talking about in this email. Is or was there more blood sitting somewhere???
    No they gave him the lead with MW. KK basically put the DOJ on the prosecutions side when maybe they should have been investigating the investigation. Especially since they just investigated this department 2 years earlier for the same kind of tunnel visioning. Shakes head. Sad that this can happen in our government. And I think it happened here. Even KK only got a slap on the wrist after his Sexting. DOJ supposedly knew for a year before it came out in the news. I have a picture of that caught from the series let me see if I can find it.


    Found it edited to add
    Last edited by MysticJynx; 02-10-2016 at 12:39 AM.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Fassbender wasn't involved until the afternoon the RAV4 was found... so the 5th, but it was earlier, before he got there that (and he said he was not part of that) discussion, to hand the investigation over to Calumet. He was there as a co-lead investigator at some point... I don't even think he knew when that happened LOL He is also the one that made them start doing the log ... after 2pm. (the crusher one)

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Elle.. if you go back to the first page of this thread, you will some pictures of the RAV4... it does look different colors. It's up to you to decide if it's because lighting... or something more ;-)
    Here are my observations:

    1. They appear to be the same color, except 2 were taken in daylight. Also, we do not which camera these were taken from since PS was conveniently provided one.
    2. If you compare pic 3 and pic 4, the branches are not in the same place, so that is suspicious in itself.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    7,491
    Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    Fassbender wasn't involved until the afternoon the RAV4 was found... so the 5th, but it was earlier, before he got there that (and he said he was not part of that) discussion, to hand the investigation over to Calumet. He was there as a co-lead investigator at some point... I don't even think he knew when that happened LOL He is also the one that made them start doing the log ... after 2pm. (the crusher one)
    BBM ~ Refresh my memory, didn't the log also state he was there later in the evening? I may have go read more transcripts.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Day 5.... page 140 fassbender:

    12 Q. And so you knew, then, that a determination had already been made, before you arrived, that there was a conflict of interest, or an appearance of a conflict of interest, for Manitowoc County to investigate Mr. Avery?

    A. Correct.

    Q. So for that reason, Calumet had been turned -- the lead investigation authority had been turned over to Calumet?

    A. Yes.

    I think it went into more detail in direct. As far as his times, etc.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    BBM ~ Refresh my memory, didn't the log also state he was there later in the evening? I may have go read more transcripts.
    You might be thinking of Lenk. He is the one that was never shown as signing in, but signed out later.. much later. 22:41 We see that in the documentary I think. And in his testimony.

    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ar-Crusher.pdf

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SK, Canada
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticJynx View Post
    No they gave him the lead with MW. KK basically put the DOJ on the prosecutions side when maybe they should have been investigating the investigation. Especially since they just investigated this department 2 years earlier for the same kind of tunnel visioning. Shakes head. Sad that this can happen in our government. And I think it happened here. Even KK only got a slap on the wrist after his Sexting. DOJ supposedly knew for a year before it came out in the news. I have a picture of that caught from the series let me see if I can find it.
    Even according to Fassbender.... I don't think he cared tbh. He knew they were investigated for the wrongful conviction.... he knew SA was suing MCSD.... he said he still would have used them. smh

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    3,310
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
    Yes, by SA's request--to have it tested to clear him of the 1985 rape.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast