Canada - Sylvia Consuelo 34, raped & murdered in Toronto apartment (perp on video)

kimi_SFC

Reaction score
Police release video of suspect wanted in connection with murder of Sylvia Consuelo

[...]
released security camera video of a suspect wanted in connection with the murder of 34-year-old Sylvia Consuelo.
Emergency crews responded after “acquaintances” of Consuelo found her dead in her apartment near Kipling Ave. and Albion Rd. on the morning of Sat., Jan. 30.
At a news conference Friday, Det.-Sgt. Hank Idsinga said Consuelo was “brutally” sexually assaulted, beaten, and suffocated to death by a male suspect who broke into her building.
The surveillance video shows the suspect entering and exiting the building.
[...]

Direct Link to embedded YouTube video

https://youtu.be/zmLyftKTTxY

b986266326e19d5ab35ea2176ebf8f70.jpg

More@Link:
http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...onnection-with-murder-of-sylvia-consuelo.html

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...age-in-brutal-murder-case-of-sylvia-consuelo/
[...]
Idsinga described the suspect as a male with a light-skinned complexion, who was wearing light coloured Nike Roshe running shoes and dark pants police believe are Red BBQ Remixed brand jeans. He was also wearing a black leather bomber-style jacket, a grey hoodie with a plaid pattern on it, a black and white plaid scarf, and a black toque.

Idsinga said police believe those articles of clothing will be the “key” to identifying the suspect, as very little of his face is revealed in the surveillance images.

“I’m asking members of the public to look closely at this surveillance footage, because somebody will know this suspect by his clothing or his mannerisms,” he said.

While Idsinga said police are still investigating the circumstances of Consuelo’s death, he believes her killer either knew her or knew of her.

“I think he knew exactly what he was going to do when he entered that building,” he said, noting that the suspect appeared to know his way around the building complex on Kendleton Drive, which consists of three separate buildings connected by tunnels. “...It’s a little unnerving to see how calm and cool he is when he walks out of there, he merely pulls his face mask up further up over his face to conceal it and then casually walks out the door and walks out towards Kipling Avenue.”

This guy definitely looks like he knew there were cameras everywhere, so he took steps (before and after ? ) to disguise his appearance. The clothing will definitely help investigators and/or the public identify this perpetrator

■ Nike Roshe Running shoes
■ Dark pants believed to be Red BBQ Remixed brand jeans
■ Black leather bomber style jacket
■ Grey hoodie with a plaid pattern on it
■ Black and White plaid scarf
■ Black toque

Rest In Peace Sylvia [emoji257]

Idsinga said Consuelo struggled with mental health and drug addiction, and worked as a prostitute.

Investigators are exploring whether the suspect knew Consuelo’s, and checking her “client list” of johns.

“Either they know each other or he knows of her.”

Police are going through footage from the days before Consuelo’s death to see if the suspect previously visited the building, he said.

Fifty Toronto police officers and TCHC officials are canvassing an area of north Etobicoke for evidence in the case, Idsinga said.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2500523/c...-calmly-leaving-apartment-after-womans-death/

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...age-in-brutal-murder-case-of-sylvia-consuelo/
[...]
Idsinga described the suspect as a male with a light-skinned complexion, who was wearing light coloured Nike Roshe running shoes and dark pants police believe are Red BBQ Remixed brand jeans. He was also wearing a black leather bomber-style jacket, a grey hoodie with a plaid pattern on it, a black and white plaid scarf, and a black toque.

Idsinga said police believe those articles of clothing will be the “key” to identifying the suspect, as very little of his face is revealed in the surveillance images.

“I’m asking members of the public to look closely at this surveillance footage, because somebody will know this suspect by his clothing or his mannerisms,” he said.

While Idsinga said police are still investigating the circumstances of Consuelo’s death, he believes her killer either knew her or knew of her.

“I think he knew exactly what he was going to do when he entered that building,” he said, noting that the suspect appeared to know his way around the building complex on Kendleton Drive, which consists of three separate buildings connected by tunnels. “...It’s a little unnerving to see how calm and cool he is when he walks out of there, he merely pulls his face mask up further up over his face to conceal it and then casually walks out the door and walks out towards Kipling Avenue.”

This guy definitely looks like he knew there were cameras everywhere, so he took steps (before and after ? ) to disguise his appearance. The clothing will definitely help investigators and/or the public identify this perpetrator

■ Nike Roshe Running shoes
■ Dark pants believed to be Red BBQ Remixed brand jeans
■ Black leather bomber style jacket
■ Grey hoodie with a plaid pattern on it
■ Black and White plaid scarf
■ Black toque

Rest In Peace Sylvia [emoji257]

I just viewed the video again and was going to bring the description over. Thank you rosie_lee for doing this for us!

It is incredibly detailed (thanks to the CCTV). I hope they find him soon!

My heart goes out to Sylvia's precious children.

:tears:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He knew exactly where the cameras were too. Notice that when he reaches the end of the hallway, he takes the bandana/whatever off of his face.

You are very observant Surfie....I wouldn't have noticed that. Thanks!

The jeans he's wearing have a very distinct design on the back pockets. You would think he would have worn a more run-of-the-mill/plain pair instead, as he obviously took every other precaution.

when he leaves the building his face is almost totally obstructed......I would probably freak out if I ran into someone in a hallway or stairwell with their face covered like that.

The clothes/coat look ill fitted and possibly a cover. The perp could be quite a bit older than the age of someone who would typically dress that way. The sneakers look fairly new imo. For a moment I thought it was a female trying to dress like a male.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back