1049 users online (199 members and 850 guests)  

Websleuths News

Texas Judge Orders Teen Barred From Sex As Probation Condition

A state district judge has ordered a 17-year-old drug offender barred from sex as a condition of her probation.

Judge Lauri Blake made the ruling that bars the girl from having sex as long as she is living with her parents and attending school.

It is one of several unorthodox rulings Blake has imposed since she was elected 10 months ago in the 336th District Court covering Fannin and Grayson counties. http://www.nbc5i.com/community/5035414/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Yeah ok...how are you gonna bar someone from having sex?

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise
    Yeah ok...how are you gonna bar someone from having sex?
    Also,.......how will the Judge know?

Yeah that's what I was thinking...unless they have this girl being videotaped 24/7 they're not going to know.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Ok, who's turn is it to peek in her window tonight?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

snipped from: nbc5i.com
    She has also prohibited tattoos, body piercings, earrings and clothing "associated with the drug culture" for those on probation.
    Can she legally do these things? I'm not into the new generation of body piercings and tattoos, but seems to me that it's a style or artistic choice and not something that could be "prohibited". Odd rulings, IMO.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*