Reaction score
:rose: Remembering Tim Bosma and waiting for Justice :rose:

bosma-wife.jpg

National Post

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER
Photo courtesy of the Bosma family​

Probably a dumb question, but do we think they've killed others than the three suspected murders?

I'm guessing that by now both LE and Canada-based sleuthers would have looked at back logs of missing person/missing vehicle crossover cases?

Always wondered about that nurse in Orangeville?

Based on that, it suggests rear seat shooter to me. Whichever way you look at it, its from the rear. There could have been two in the back, we have no idea at this point.IMO

Gunshot residue, front of cab, especially passenger and driver area.

Police didn't recover the gun, as far as we know at the moment, but they did find a shell casing from the weapon that they suspected was used to murder TB.

Does anyone know if anything on the shell casing could lead police to believe that DM's father was murdered with the same weapon? I recall that there was a rifle on the scene of WM's murder, but I don't recall whether or not it was verified that the rifle was used.

The fact that a rear seat passenger would have plenty of room to get up close to the front seat passenger, tells me that the gun could quite easily have been pointed side on. The phone could be easily seized from the front passenger by the back seat passenger also, especially if front seat passenger was about to answer a call near his ear.

I am also not sure a gun was used. The shell casing could have been there for weeks, months or years.

Police didn't recover the gun, as far as we know at the moment, but they did find a shell casing from the weapon that they suspected was used to murder TB.

Does anyone know if anything on the shell casing could lead police to believe that DM's father was murdered with the same weapon? I recall that there was a rifle on the scene of WM's murder, but I don't recall whether or not it was verified that the rifle was used.

I found a bit of what I was looking for: WM was allegedly killed with a gun that MW-J sold to DM. I wonder if it was the same gun as was used to murder TB?

http://news.nationalpost.com/toront...-accused-of-selling-him-alleged-murder-weapon

The fact that a rear seat passenger would have plenty of room to get up close to the front seat passenger, tells me that the gun could quite easily have been pointed side on. The phone could be easily seized from the front passenger by the back seat passenger also, especially if front seat passenger was about to answer a call near his ear.

I am also not sure a gun was used. The shell casing could have been there for weeks, months or years.

Along with all that GSR? We don't know that Tim Bosma even owned a gun.

Gunshot residue, over the driver's side ceiling. Blood. Blown out window. DM buying accessories for .380.

No clue what you're on about with the phone call, sorry.

I'm still stuck on trying to figure out who exactly this mythical individual would be, that he or she could teleport in, to make "may have been two in the back". I'm sure the cops would have figured that one out by now, between all of Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dee's post-crime stumbles, if this were more than an armchair hypothetical-possible.

Prelim evidence seems to indicate that TM was over-powered/shot very close to home. Any additional person entering that cab would be after TM was murdered. The free space available, the right rear seat/floor area would have been just a bit of a bloody mess for someone to get comfy on.

I'm thinking if anything happened, TM after being shot, was physically transferred (tarped?) from front to rear seat, and MS went to drive the Yukon in convoy - possibly at the named field fairly close by the Bosma residence.

I'm fairly certain that TB had a gory ride to enjoy alone, with no mysterious dark passenger on the way to the farm to pick up the incinerator.

In previous days' testimony, we learned that DM contacted a friend on the night of May 9th and made arrangements to drop off the locked toolbox for him to hold on to, and that DM and CN dropped it off together around 4:00 a.m. on May 10th.

From today's testimony, we know DM's and CN's phones were pinging in Milton at 3:43 a.m. so I guess the friend entrusted with safekeeping the toolbox lives in/around Milton? Maybe the "Scott" person?

It was also revealed today that CN's phone made multiple calls to a "Matthew Hagerman" on the night of May 9th. I've come across that last name in the past (in relation to the old hangar in 2010).

I am surprised by the number of people in communication with the main players during key times. Very interested to learn who knew what and when.

Along with all that GSR? We don't know that Tim Bosma even owned a gun.

His friends may have even if he didn't. Or even the person who owned it before him. I have found a few items in a used car before now. JMO

Gunshot residue, over the driver's side ceiling. Blood. Blown out window. DM buying accessories for .380.

No clue what you're on about with the phone call, sorry.

The phone was tossed.

It could have been because TB was going to answer a call. The phone could have been seized from him at that time.

The blood is easily explained based on position of rear seat passenger. Thats if he was shot.

There's been talk on a few of these threads today about Smich having a black eye at his sister's wedding. I have those photos (not sure if I am allowed to post them here), and from what I can see it does not look like a black eye, but rather shadows on his face from the photos being taken on a sunny day.

I'm thinking if anything happened, TM after being shot, was physically transferred (tarped?) from front to rear seat, and MS went to drive the Yukon in convoy - possibly at the named field fairly close by the Bosma residence.

Yeah, transferred to the back seat. And might have been shot again before transfer. Speculation, of course.

If the GSR in Tim's truck and that in the toolbox are a match, then it didn't come from other than the same gun.

It was also revealed today that CN's phone made multiple calls to a "Matthew Hagerman" on the night of May 9th. I've come across that last name in the past (in relation to the old hangar in 2010).

What is the correct spelling-- is it Matthew or Mathew and Hagerman or Hagermann? Was it a long distance no. or local?

There's been talk on a few of these threads today about Smich having a black eye at his sister's wedding. I have those photos (not sure if I am allowed to post them here), and from what I can see it does not look like a black eye, but rather shadows on his face from the photos being taken on a sunny day.

We've seen some, but for the family's privacy, the only pic we've uploaded here has been the close-up of his face, so best we don't post any more. I think we all feel sorry that this case has clouded what was supposed to be a very special day.

Probably right that is shadow (unless he was sporting some great coverup makeup). I think the consensus is that he received minor injuries at time of arrest.

The blood is easily explained based on position of rear seat passenger. Thats if he was shot.

*IF* he was shot? So, perhaps TB simply had a severe nosebleed that left quantities of blood throughout the front and rear seats, shattered passenger window, dashboard, runningboards, muffler, inside panels of the trailer, and tarps in the bed of his truck, etc etc?

It's a theory, I give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member