Found Deceased GA - Thomas Entrekin, 55, Early County, 8 Jan 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Thomas Entrekin
CauNa7jUkAAZX_9.jpg

Suspects found in truck of missing South Georgia man

Early County, Georgia -
Two men and a teenage boy arrested in connection to a home invasion were found driving a truck of a South Georgia man who has disappeared, according to investigators.

Darrian McDaniel, 26, of East Point, Demitric Lawson, 19, of Atlanta, and an unidentified 15-year-old boy were arrested on Friday after a police pursuit. The F-150 they were driving was identified as being the getaway truck in two separate home invasions at Century Lakeside Apartments on Peaks Landing near Conyers.

Soon after they were captured, Conyers Police learned the suspects' vehicle was part of a missing person's case out of Early County in southwest Georgia. The truck belongs to Thomas Entrekin, 55, who disappeared from his home last month.

"He had been reported missing on January 29, I believe, but he had already been missing for a couple weeks prior to that. We estimate he has been missing three plus weeks at this time," said Officer Lucas.

Where is Entrekin and what were the home invasion suspects doing with his vehicle nearly 200 miles away?

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/86746946-story

Missing man's truck impounded; Detectives visit Blakely
9853931_G.jpg

Conyers Police chased down two suspects who were in a missing south Georgia man's truck Friday. His truck was used in two home invasions in Conyers.

Thomas Entrekin disappeared last month, and today, Conyers police were in Early County, working to help figure out what happened to Entrekin.

Right now investigators are still trying to figure out the connection between suspects Demitric Lawson and Darrian McDaniel and missing person Thomas Entrekin.

9853904_G.jpg

On January 5th, the two suspects led police on a short chase through Conyers in Entrekin's truck. Dashcam video shows Entrekin's truck speeding through the area, exiting on and off the highway.

Entrekin's truck was used in two home invasions at this apartment complex in Conyers. Two agencies are now working hard spending today trying to piece together some clues.

"Right now we are all working together. I've met with some investigators from Conyers and we are just trying to follow any leads at this time," said Detective Michael Rogerson.

http://www.walb.com/story/31191308/missing-mans-truck-impounded-detectives-visit-blakely

Clues in south Georgia missing man case leads investigators to Conyers

http://www.wfxg.com/story/31235522/clues-in-south-georgia-missing-man-case-leads-investigators-to-conyers

"We can put them in possession of the truck as early as the 9th because we were able to look in their phones and see selfies they had taken with the truck in the background," Dunn said.

The mystery deepens. In Surveillance video released by Atlanta Police two women are seen inside a Kroger store on Moreland Avenue attempting to use Entrekin's credit card on January 9. Police are still trying to identify them and are hoping once they do it could help lead to Entrekin.

So sad. I hope they can get more information.
I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing man's truck impounded; Detectives visit Blakely
9853931_G.jpg

Conyers Police chased down two suspects who were in a missing south Georgia man's truck Friday. His truck was used in two home invasions in Conyers.

Thomas Entrekin disappeared last month, and today, Conyers police were in Early County, working to help figure out what happened to Entrekin.

Right now investigators are still trying to figure out the connection between suspects Demitric Lawson and Darrian McDaniel and missing person Thomas Entrekin.

9853904_G.jpg

On January 5th, the two suspects led police on a short chase through Conyers in Entrekin's truck. Dashcam video shows Entrekin's truck speeding through the area, exiting on and off the highway.

Entrekin's truck was used in two home invasions at this apartment complex in Conyers. Two agencies are now working hard spending today trying to piece together some clues.

"Right now we are all working together. I've met with some investigators from Conyers and we are just trying to follow any leads at this time," said Detective Michael Rogerson.

http://www.walb.com/story/31191308/missing-mans-truck-impounded-detectives-visit-blakely

Should the date in the article have been Friday, FEBRUARY 5th?

Unfortunately this was the outcome I expected but it's still so sad.

RIP Thomas

I expected this too and am waiting on the autopsy results.
It sounds like the arrested perps are giving their own story as to how they happened to be in possession of the truck.
I always thought that if three perps were found with the deceased victim's truck and others were using his credit cards, it equaled murder, but with this case, who knows?

http://www.rockdalecitizen.com/news/public_safety/body-found-near-turner-stadium-id-d-as-thomas-entrekin/article_fa261503-ea9d-55ca-8190-fd3de7b26ed2.html

Conyers was linked to the case after it was discovered that three burglary suspects caught after a high-speed chase on Feb. 5 were in Entrekin’s pickup truck. The three suspects have been identified as Darrian McDaniel, 26, of Atlanta, Demitric Lawson, 19, of Decatur, and a juvenile male. McDaniel’s home address is listed at 942 Hank Aaron Drive in Atlanta, which is just a few houses down from where Entrekin’s body was found.

Coroner: Missing Early Co. man shot to death

http://www.walb.com/story/31496334/coroner-missing-early-co-man-shot-to-death

The Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office says an Early County man whose body was discovered near Turner Field in Atlanta died after he was shot multiple times in the stomach.

Since then, the GBI arrested and charged 27-year-old Darrian Mathew McDaniel with murder, aggravated assault, and armed robbery in the death of the Early County native.

Godspeed Thomas

Senseless crime allegedly committed by punks who carry guns and murder for the fun of it. :devil:

A human life means nothing to young criminals like this and I don't understand why.

Working hard to buy what you want/need is no more for these creeps, they just take what they want and if your in the way you will probably die.

Makes me sick.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back