OK OK - Ashlyn Crow, 14, & Alexia Howell (fnd safe), 15, Shawnee, 7 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Alexia Moriah Howell and Ashlyn Marie Crow
FB_IMG_14549508306831.jpg

Two teen girls missing from Shawnee bedroom

Shawnee, Oklahoma -
A frantic mother is searching for her teenage daughter and a friend after she says the girls disappeared from their bedroom sometime early morning Sunday.

Brandy Thomas said her daughter, 15-year-old Alexia Moriah Howell and her 14-year-old friend, Ashlyn Marie Crow of Midwest City, were in Alexia’s bedroom when Brandy fell asleep on the couch. Her husband Corey Thomas awoke Brandy at 1:30 a.m. and the couple went to sleep in their bedroom.

“My husband didn’t check on them, but he believed they were in there,” said Brandy.

When Brandy Thomas woke up at 4 a.m. Sunday morning and checked Alexia’s bedroom, she discovered the girls were gone. The window was wide open. They are not sure how long they have been gone. “I don’t think they would have left with us still awake,” said Brandy.

She fears for their safety because it appeared the girls intended to return. “The window was wide open. Their bags, their clothes, makeup and their cellphone chargers were there. Alexia takes her charger with her everywhere she goes, to school, to ballgames, everywhere. She wouldn’t leave that behind,” said Brandy Thomas.

The couple did not hear any disturbance in the night and believe the girls intended to sneak out, leaving through the window.

http://www.reddirtreport.com/red-dirt-news/two-teen-girls-missing-shawnee-bedroom

Police Search For Missing Shawnee Girl, 15

Police from several jurisdictions are looking for a missing Shawnee girl.
According to her mother, 15-year-old Alexia Howell hosted a “sleepover” with a friend Saturday night in Shawnee.

However, her mother Brandy Thomas said the two girls sneaked out of their home sometime after midnight.

Thomas said this is out of her daughter’s character.
http://www.news9.com/story/31172091/police-search-for-missing-shawnee-girl-15

I really hope that's she's not intending on doing something rash. These two beautiful young women have their whole lives ahead of them.

The article states that the detective wouldn't ping the girl's cell phone unless she was suicidal. First of all, why not - if the girl is 15, and missing? Second, I wonder if that's why Mom "found" the note. I know if my child was missing and I was told that, I might find one too. (I am hoping this is the case - that the girls are missing and aren't planning something worse.)

Alexia's mother posted on FB that she has been found and is safe! :)

Missing Shawnee Girl Found Safe In Midwest City
A missing Shawnee girl, 15-year-old Alexia Howell, has been found.
Police say that Howell was found in Midwest City early Tuesday morning in a car with three other people. An officer on routine patrol near 15th and Air Depot noticed that a car was parked in the wrong direction, and wrote the individuals curfew violation tickets. Police later realized that one of the individuals was Howell. Her injuries, if any, are unknown, but MWC Police say that Howell was not taken to the hospital.

http://www.news9.com/story/31173600/missing-shawnee-girl-found-safe-in-midwest-city

Ashlyns FB is updated, can see her profile photo was added 2021, so definitely safe. Even though no MSM proof.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back