723 users online (179 members and 544 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MD - Lisa Smith, 18, Baltimore, 4 Feb 2016

Lisa Taylor Smith

Baltimore police search for missing 18-year-old woman
    Lisa Taylor Smith last seen Thursday

Baltimore, Maryland -
    The Baltimore Police Department is seeking the publicís help after an 18-year-old woman went missing.

Detectives said Lisa Taylor Smith was last seen at her home in the 1700 block of North Fulton Avenue on Thursday.

She is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall and 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a McDonaldís uniform.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimore...woman/37891318
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I haven't been able to find much on this girl.
    I hope she's found safe.

MD - Lisa Taylor Smith, 18, Baltimore, 4 February 2016

According to an update on the Baltimore Police Facebook page at 01:38am, they've cancelled the alert and she has been found safe. No word via MSM yet:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...56&__tn__=%2As

ETA: and just like that, the post is gone. I don't know if anyone can find it via Google web cache. I am now thoroughly

There were comments under the photo, which was posted by the Baltimore PD. I wish I had read them beforehand.

My apologies for any confusion I may have caused. I hope BPD will formally update us on what is happening. MSM really needs to cover this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

The original FB share by BPD for her missing has been removed, too. I hope all of this is to protect her privacy and she has been located alive.