711 users online (102 members and 609 guests)  

Websleuths News

MD - Lisa Smith, 18, Baltimore, 4 Feb 2016

Lisa Taylor Smith

Baltimore police search for missing 18-year-old woman
    Lisa Taylor Smith last seen Thursday

Baltimore, Maryland -
    The Baltimore Police Department is seeking the publicís help after an 18-year-old woman went missing.

Detectives said Lisa Taylor Smith was last seen at her home in the 1700 block of North Fulton Avenue on Thursday.

She is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall and 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a McDonaldís uniform.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Markham, Ontario
    I haven't been able to find much on this girl.
    I hope she's found safe.

San Fransokyo, CA

MD - Lisa Taylor Smith, 18, Baltimore, 4 February 2016

According to an update on the Baltimore Police Facebook page at 01:38am, they've cancelled the alert and she has been found safe. No word via MSM yet:

ETA: and just like that, the post is gone. I don't know if anyone can find it via Google web cache. I am now thoroughly

There were comments under the photo, which was posted by the Baltimore PD. I wish I had read them beforehand.

My apologies for any confusion I may have caused. I hope BPD will formally update us on what is happening. MSM really needs to cover this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

The original FB share by BPD for her missing has been removed, too. I hope all of this is to protect her privacy and she has been located alive.