958 users online (164 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Christian Olmos, 17, San Diego, 4 February 2016

Christian Olmos

Family pleads for safe return of missing student

San Diego, California -
    On Monday the family of missing 17-year-old Christian Olmos spoke out asking for their loved one’s safe return.

The missing teen has not been seen since last Thursday and the search for him is now being carried out both sides of the border.

Olmos is a senior at St. Augustine High School in North Park where he attends on a scholarship.

He is an U.S. citizen but lives with his family in Tijuana. Cristian’s mother would drop him off in front of the school every day.

Last Thursday, however, he received a ride from another student even though he was supposed to get a ride home with his mother.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/31173016/f...issing-student

Last edited by KateB; 02-13-2016 at 08:37 AM. Reason: shortened to comply with 10% copyright.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Hum sure hope he got tired of school and will turn up safe.
    Hoping just taking a break.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

CA - Christian Olmos, 17, San Diego, 4 Feb 2016

http://www.cbs8.com/story/31173016/f...issing-student

"The missing teen has not been seen since last Thursday and the search for him is now being carried out both sides of the border.

Olmos is a senior at St. Augustine High School in North Park where he attends on a scholarship.

He is an U.S. citizen but lives with his family in Tijuana."

"According to the school, Cristian was last seen on campus at about 2:20 p.m., Thursday in the parking garage where another student gave him a ride.

His family later determined he was dropped off at an ice cream shop in South Park, and from there took a taxi to the San Ysidro border. He was dropped off at the border between three and 3:30 p.m."
    Brilliant student, grades slipping the last few months.....
    NINE - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy and Color Me Amber...PM me for more info!

Authorities following leads in missing student case
    New leads in the search for missing teen Cristian Olmos. He's a senior in North Park, but he lives in Tijuana.

He was last seen last Thursday when another student gave him a ride to a South Park ice cream shop.

Olmos then took a taxi to the San Ysidro border.

RELATED: Family pleads for safe return of missing student.

Since his picture was released, several people have called authorities to say they've seen Cristian.

His family has also received at least three ransom demands, but investigators don't think the threats are credible.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/31199483/a...g-student-case
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Also, searching the "Cristian" spelling (without the "h") will bring more results.

NINE - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy and Color Me Amber...PM me for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastLady View Post
    Woohoo! I was worried since his disappearance hit the one-week mark. Great news.

What great news..