898 users online (141 members and 757 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

link

Please continue here for William

Wow, thread 20 and no answers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    Wow, thread 20 and no answers.

I know, it's depressing.

We need something to cheer us up. Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin is still on the case. C'mon Gary, get the baddies!

548795-812bc70c-1c73-11e4-bf72-fc0acc2f37ad.jpg

On a more serious note... having followed the Noah Chamberlin case and getting frustrated with the DeOrr Kunz case something occurred to me that I'm not sure we've entertained for months and months.

Is it at all possible that William did in fact just run off and keep running, and he has been in the woods all along outside of the search zone?

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    On a more serious note... having followed the Noah Chamberlin case and getting frustrated with the DeOrr Kunz case something occurred to me that I'm not sure we've entertained for months and months.

Is it at all possible that William did in fact just run off and keep running, and he has been in the woods all along outside of the search zone?
    I was so saddened when Noah and Lonzie were found, and the new developments in Deorr's case about parents being suspects, I had to take a break from WS. Just too much for me at times.....

I have come back to that theory a few times. But sadly I think he would have been found by now IMO. I honestly think police have a good reason/proof to believe otherwise, and we just have not been told about it for it would hurt the investigation. Hope answers come soon for William's family.

Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    I know, it's depressing.

We need something to cheer us up. Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin is still on the case. C'mon Gary, get the baddies!

548795-812bc70c-1c73-11e4-bf72-fc0acc2f37ad.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-...5e679158b388b8

More on the geocaching

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-disappearance

Police are now certain that evil collided with innocence in the New South Wales mid-north coast town of Kendall, where William Tyrrell went missing 500 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by krig101 View Post
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...-disappearance

Police are now certain that evil collided with innocence in the New South Wales mid-north coast town of Kendall, where William Tyrrell went missing 500 days ago.

The pawn shop and his (Spedding's) Bonny Hills home were searched by forensic teams - septic tanks pumped, computer equipment seized and excavators brought in to dig up nearby yards.

What those tests revealed has not been released by police.

IIRC It was said in MSM recently that no evidence was found in Jones's station wagon (or at least that is what police want us to think) and yet nothing has been revealed about Spedding. Interesting......

I have the feeling that Dunbogan is critical to this case. Remember BS said he went to Dunbogan after the school ceremony? Maybe he went there earlier in the day and someone needs to be more accurate about the time he was having coffee that morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
    I have the feeling that Dunbogan is critical to this case. Remember BS said he went to Dunbogan after the school ceremony? Maybe he went there earlier in the day and someone needs to be more accurate about the time he was having coffee that morning.
    Agreed!
    IIRC there were inaccuracies in reporting on when Spedding was in Dunbogan, whether it was morning or afternoon. Wasn't this all the word of Colin?

‘Family-friendly’ game linked with bombs, bodies and William Tyrrell

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/familyfriendly-game-linked-with-bombs-bodies-and-william-tyrrell/news-story/523d8628d3aed445eb5e679158b388b8

Is the bush area that was searched on the way to Dunbogan? The police had earlier mentioned looking for car parts on tracks. I have always had that hinky feeling about that area after Speeding drove past the search (as if to see if they were in the right location) Perhaps there was a handover of poor William there
    Trust Your Instincts

Quote Originally Posted by bearbear View Post
    ‘Family-friendly’ game linked with bombs, bodies and William Tyrrell

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/familyfriendly-game-linked-with-bombs-bodies-and-william-tyrrell/news-story/523d8628d3aed445eb5e679158b388b8
    From that article: “Following inquiries, police have determined the items and painting were a result of ‘geocaching’, an outdoor activity in which participants use GPS coordinates to hide and seek items. Given the circumstances of William’s disappearance, police are disappointed that it has been included in a recreational game"

So it seems they've found out who did the writing and cleared them of anything dodgy.
    Last edited by CoverMeCagney; 02-09-2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast