Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makara

Former Member
Reaction score
William Tyrrell's parents renew appeal for information ahead of one-year anniversary of his disappearance

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/08/02/10/03/william-tyrrell-s-parents-renew-plea-for-information-over-his-disappearance

Three-year-old boy goes missing from Kendall on NSW Mid North Coast

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne.../story-fni0cx4q-1227056510408#social-comments

5747320-3x4-340x453.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...leads-in-william-tyrell-disappearance/5747954

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1, Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16

Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19

Wow, thread 20 and no answers.
:(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wow, thread 20 and no answers.
:(

I know, it's depressing.

We need something to cheer us up. Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin is still on the case. C'mon Gary, get the baddies!

548795-812bc70c-1c73-11e4-bf72-fc0acc2f37ad.jpg

On a more serious note... having followed the Noah Chamberlin case and getting frustrated with the DeOrr Kunz case something occurred to me that I'm not sure we've entertained for months and months.

Is it at all possible that William did in fact just run off and keep running, and he has been in the woods all along outside of the search zone?

On a more serious note... having followed the Noah Chamberlin case and getting frustrated with the DeOrr Kunz case something occurred to me that I'm not sure we've entertained for months and months.

Is it at all possible that William did in fact just run off and keep running, and he has been in the woods all along outside of the search zone?
I was so saddened when Noah and Lonzie were found, and the new developments in Deorr's case about parents being suspects, I had to take a break from WS. Just too much for me at times.....

I have come back to that theory a few times. But sadly I think he would have been found by now IMO. I honestly think police have a good reason/proof to believe otherwise, and we just have not been told about it for it would hurt the investigation. Hope answers come soon for William's family.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrell-500-days-since-disappearance

Police are now certain that evil collided with innocence in the New South Wales mid-north coast town of Kendall, where William Tyrrell went missing 500 days ago.

The pawn shop and his (Spedding's) Bonny Hills home were searched by forensic teams - septic tanks pumped, computer equipment seized and excavators brought in to dig up nearby yards.

What those tests revealed has not been released by police.

IIRC It was said in MSM recently that no evidence was found in Jones's station wagon (or at least that is what police want us to think) and yet nothing has been revealed about Spedding. Interesting......

I have the feeling that Dunbogan is critical to this case. Remember BS said he went to Dunbogan after the school ceremony? Maybe he went there earlier in the day and someone needs to be more accurate about the time he was having coffee that morning.

I have the feeling that Dunbogan is critical to this case. Remember BS said he went to Dunbogan after the school ceremony? Maybe he went there earlier in the day and someone needs to be more accurate about the time he was having coffee that morning.
Agreed!
IIRC there were inaccuracies in reporting on when Spedding was in Dunbogan, whether it was morning or afternoon. Wasn't this all the word of Colin?

[h=1]‘Family-friendly’ game linked with bombs, bodies and William Tyrrell[/h]http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/familyfriendly-game-linked-with-bombs-bodies-and-william-tyrrell/news-story/523d8628d3aed445eb5e679158b388b8

Is the bush area that was searched on the way to Dunbogan? The police had earlier mentioned looking for car parts on tracks. I have always had that hinky feeling about that area after Speeding drove past the search (as if to see if they were in the right location) Perhaps there was a handover of poor William there:(

[h=1]‘Family-friendly’ game linked with bombs, bodies and William Tyrrell[/h]http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/familyfriendly-game-linked-with-bombs-bodies-and-william-tyrrell/news-story/523d8628d3aed445eb5e679158b388b8

From that article: “Following inquiries, police have determined the items and painting were a result of ‘geocaching’, an outdoor activity in which participants use GPS coordinates to hide and seek items. Given the circumstances of William’s disappearance, police are disappointed that it has been included in a recreational game"

So it seems they've found out who did the writing and cleared them of anything dodgy.

Is the bush area that was searched on the way to Dunbogan? The police had earlier mentioned looking for car parts on tracks. I have always had that hinky feeling about that area after Speeding drove past the search (as if to see if they were in the right location) Perhaps there was a handover of poor William there:(

Yes and no. The search that Spedding drove past was further north ... closer to his home in Bonny Hills. He could get to Dunbogan from Kendall by driving that way, but it would not be the direct and fastest route.
Dunbogan is close to Laurieton ... where he 'had coffee and went to a school assembly'.

Kendall.JPG
(Click to enlarge)

The pawn shop and his (Spedding's) Bonny Hills home were searched by forensic teams - septic tanks pumped, computer equipment seized and excavators brought in to dig up nearby yards.

What those tests revealed has not been released by police.

IIRC It was said in MSM recently that no evidence was found in Jones's station wagon (or at least that is what police want us to think) and yet nothing has been revealed about Spedding. Interesting......

BBM
Reminding me...once again....of the Kiesha Abrahams Wieppart case. LE took evidence from the flat but did not reveal if they found anything. Until a year later later when they put the whole case together. Tony Jones' car has been cleared but nothing was ever said about the other items taken.

Can anyone clarify the links between the POI's any better? The way I see it:

1. BS is linked to TJ as having once lived across the road from him (or his family) in Wellington and once selling his daughter a washing machine. BS is a member of a Grandparents group but NOT the same group as TJ and PB.
2. TJ is linked to BS as above and was a member of GAPA as was PB.
3. PB seems to me to only have a link to TJ (and a tenuous link to BS that they both were members of different grandparents groups).
4. DN doesn't seem to have links to anyone that I can see except possibly that he was in Dunbogan on the day WT went missing as was BS.

Did I miss anything? Has anyone come up with any other links? I would say LE must have, to chose to name them all.

BBM
yes car parts...I had forgotten about that. Kind of a weird thing to drop? Unless it relates to scrap metal??

Can anyone clarify the links between the POI's any better? The way I see it:

1. BS is linked to TJ as having once lived across the road from him (or his family) in Wellington and once selling his daughter a washing machine. BS is a member of a Grandparents group but NOT the same group as TJ and PB.
2. TJ is linked to BS as above and was a member of GAPA as was PB.
3. PB seems to me to only have a link to TJ (and a tenuous link to BS that they both were members of different grandparents groups).
4. DN doesn't seem to have links to anyone that I can see except possibly that he was in Dunbogan on the day WT went missing as was BS.

Did I miss anything? Has anyone come up with any other links? I would say LE must have, to chose to name them all.

I think that's all we have so far.

There is no forest between Laurieton and Dunbogan. There is a bridge linking the 2 and according to Google Maps the towns are only 5 mins drive apart!

I'm interested to know why pervert pianist has moved so many times, and to such random locations. I think ACA reported he had 2 convictions? I'm always of the opinion that the number of convictions isn't an accurate representation of how many crimes have been committed, just the ones that have been reported.

Has he been chased out of town on various occasions, hence the pattern of moving all over the place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member