Girl, 12, plagued with ant colony in her head, Very gross!

dotr

Reaction score
http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/World/2016/02/08/22601776.html
A 12-year-old Indian girl has an ant problem. Hundreds of them continue to live inside her head, with a dozen or so emerging from her ears every day, despite repeated attempts to kill the colony.

Doctors have pulled hundreds of the big ants — dead and alive — from Shreya Darji’s ears since the girl from Deesa, Gujarat, complained of ear pain last August.
storage.canoe.com.jpg
[video=youtube;Mj1XgWRznSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj1XgWRznSo[/video]

The girl’s case is very challenging for me, as I have never seen such a case, nor found it in medical history,” Dr. Talsania said. “We don’t believe the ants are laying eggs inside the ear as we’ve not spotted a queen ant inside. We are completely perplexed.”

“We have conducted all possible scans on the child including an MRI and CT scan but they are all normal,” he added. “We cannot find any abnormality in her ears. She doesn’t experience any kind of pain – despite the ants biting her – and no damage has been found to the eardrums.” He also ruled out unhygienic living conditions as the cause, saying that Shreya’s family “live a normal life” in a “healthy environment.”
http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/indian-girl-has-ants-crawling-out-of-her-ears-every-day.html
Shreya-Darji-ants-600x342.jpg

They need to put a few drops of tea tree oil in each ear..it kills anything with an ectoskeleton..roaches, ants, spiders almost on contact, used it on my daughter once when she had lice..killed them right away, also my friend killed ring worm with it on her son. then maybe daily ear cleaning with q tip and tea tree oil..

wanted to add, I use it on my dogs, they never get fleas, once my dog had a spot that looked like mange, used tea tree oil in her shampoo and fixed it up right away, it also seems to make her fur thicker and fluffier.

Makes me cringe! :gaah:

Yikes!!!!! They've got to be making eggs in there, what other explanation could there be? And those suckers aren't small.

:scared:I shall now itch and feel things that aren't there for the rest of the day. :scared:

Eeek! Omg, i should not have clicked on this story. Poor girl, though! Yikes!

Sent via Tapatalk - Please excuse any mobile-induced typos. Thanks.

This story does not make sense to me. The physiology of the ear is that there is a finite amount of space, known as the ear canal. It stops at the tympanic membrane or ear drum. If there is no opening in the ear drum, that's it.

There are plenty of bacteriocidal solutions that could be used to flush the ear canal or bathe the ear canal that would kill anything "living" there.

Again, this story does not make sense. Hoax?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back