02-09-2016, 07:23 PM #1
WA - Carnation, Fem Skull UP9933, 18-50, in horse pasture, Nov'06
NamUs UP Case 9933
Unidentified Unsure female
* Found 25 November 2006 in King County, WA
* Estimated Year of Death: 1970 to 1990
* Estimated postmortem interval: 10 years
* Estimated age: Adult Pre 50
* Approximate Height: cannot estimate
* Distinguishing Characteristics: nothing.
* Dentals: Dental information /charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry: nothing.
* DNA: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Case History: Partial skull found in horse pasture. No dentition; search yielded no additional remains.
By Melly in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 743Last Post: 04-21-2016, 07:27 PM
By ctaylor in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Found Deceased WA - Lorene Bardy, 53, Carnation, 26 April 2012By KaylynnCouture in forum Located Persons DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2012, 06:25 AM
By LinasK in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2005, 05:30 PM