Found Deceased MS - Deborah Evans-Bell, Fulton, 8 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Deborah Ann Evans-Bell
Deborah+Ann+Evans-Bell.jpg

Woman missing from Fulton

Fulton, Mississippi -
Fulton police are investigating a missing person.

Deborah Ann Evans-Bell was reported missing Tuesday after she left her home Monday for a doctor’s appointment.

She left sometime near 9 a.m.

She has not been seen since.

- See more at: http://www.wtva.com/news/local/Woman_missing_from_Fulton.html#sthash.shUcxxB4.dpuf

North Mississippi Woman Is Still Missing

Almost two weeks have gone by and there’s still hasn’t been any sign of Fulton resident Deborah Evans-Bell.

On Saturday, concerned family members, friends and residents in the community came together today to participate in a search party for Bell.

Bell was first reported missing on February 8th.

However, Fulton Police Chief Reggie Johnson, said Bell could have missing longer than that.

“Upon investigation we’ve found out that Mrs. Bell has not been seen in the community since the first of January and that is a concern to us,” Johnson said.

The search is still under investigation, and as of now, the Fulton Police Department doesn’t have any suspects or leads.

“That’s my neighbor and it’s so painful to me as I walk out the house everyday and never see her face,” Fulton resident Gregory Green said.

Concerned and wanting to do something, residents loaded up of 4 wheelers, gathered walking sticks and headed out into these woods hoping to find their missing friend.

http://www.wcbi.com/local-news/north-mississippi-woman-is-still-missing/

N Mississippi woman may have been missing 6 weeks

Fulton Police Chief Reggie Johnson says a woman reported missing earlier this month may have been missing much longer than that.

Johnson tells WCBI-TV (http://bit.ly/1Q9SrBS ) that nobody has seen Deborah Evans-Bell since New Year’s Day. She was reported missing Feb. 8.

Johnson says investigators don’t have any suspects or leads.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/21/n-mississippi-woman-may-have-been-missing-6-weeks/

This woman is still missing, but not on NaMus. I'd like to register her there, but I don't know how to get the NCIC number. Anybody know what would be the best way (if any) for me to help?

Deborah Ann Evans-Bell – The Charley Project

Deborah Ann Evans-Bell
  • evans-bell_deborah.jpg

• Details of Disappearance
    Evans-Bell was last seen in Fulton, Mississippi. Her husband stated she left her home on East Hill Street at 9:00 a.m. on February 8, 2016 to go to a doctor's appointment. It's unclear where her appointment was, but she used several medical facilities, including the Tupelo VA Clinic, the Plantersville Family Clinic, and the Memphis VA Medical Center. She didn't drive and would usually use public transportation or get rides from family and friends.

Evans-Bell never arrived at any of her usual clinics and has never been heard from again. Although her husband reported her missing in February, a day after he said he last saw her, other witnesses reported they hadn't seen her since early January. It's uncharacteristic of her to miss church services; she attended every Sunday. Her case remains unsolved.

In a press release, City of Fulton Police Chief Mitch Nabors and Itawamba County Coroner Sheila Summerford confirmed that the remains are that of Deborah Evans-Bell, who was reported missing six years ago. DNA results show the match to be 99.4% certain.

Authorities were called to Bell’s former residence on East Hill Street after new homeowners had discovered a water leak and called a plumber. Investigators retrieved the remains and transported them to the Mississippi State Crime Lab Jan. 19.
Human remains found in crawl space identified as woman reported missing six years ago

This is such a sad update. After all this time and all the searches, she was stuck in the crawl space the whole while. :confused: Aren't all areas of a home and its surroundings/outbuildings checked when searching for a MP?

I pray Deb can finally rest in peace.

This article says she was in a shallow grave.

Deborah Evans-Bell was reported missing to authorities February 2016, but she could have been missing longer. Her skeletal remains were found in a shallow grave under an East Hill Street home in January. Evans-Bell and her husband lived in the house at the time.

Fulton missing person case now ruled a homicide

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back