1059 users online (269 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #5 *Arrests*

Nicole Lovell was 13

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead; Virginia Tech Student Charged With Murder
    Posted 8:49 PM, January 30, 2016, by CNN Wire

A Virginia Tech freshman was charged with murder Saturday night after the body of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home was found in North Carolina, said police in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Nicole Madison Lovell was last seen between 7 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, police said...

The family was extremely worried because Lovell required daily prescription medication for a liver transplant and didn’t carry the medicine with her, police said.

The search ended Saturday afternoon when Lovell’s body was found about 100 miles away from home, Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson said at a press briefing.

David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland, was already in custody. He was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with felony abduction in the case, police said. Police said they acted on tips and social media to identify Eisenhauer

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell
    Posted 9:55 pm, January 30, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:29pm, January 31, 2016

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested by Blacksburg Police in connection to the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, who went missing from her home in Blacksburg on January 27.

Police arrested 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers and charged her with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony. Keepers is a student at Virginia Tech from Laurel, Maryland.

Natalie Keepers, 19, of Laurel, Md., now faces a charge of accessory before the fact to first-degree murder, meaning authorities allege that she played a role in the events leading to Lovell’s killing. She had previously been charged with concealing Lovell’s body and a misdemeanor accessory-after-the-fact count. The new charge carries a much stiffer maximum sentence upon conviction: life in prison

Investigators said they believe Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Nicole, a law enforcement official said. The girl was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators think this was the motive for killing her.

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4

Media Links, Maps, Timelines

Please remember that Facebook reports are strictly off limits in this discussion unless they are from Main Stream Media Facebook pages.
    Last edited by tlcya; 02-10-2016 at 02:31 PM.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

As I read along, I find that I don't care too much if NK is in solitaire or not. I don't care what happens to to her in there, as long as she's not out here.

There was a guy in my city, who brutally murdered, a young women (19 yr old). One of my friends at college testified, (was a huge help in catching this guy too, very scary at the time!), The murderer did 10yrs. That's it.
    Just 10. I remember my friend getting the letter they send to all witness, informing her that he was being released. That was scary too.

It would be nice to know, that she's not getting special privileges like they do in Club Fed, but I just hope to God, they don't get her off somehow, with a slap on the wrist.
    Last edited by Safeguard; 02-10-2016 at 03:34 PM.

I really doubt either of them is getting away with this. But, then again, we WSers know that the impossible does happen.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Nicole’s father, David, says as soon as he learned about his daughter’s death, he "knew" that social media played a role. He says that around Christmas, he and Nicole’s mother learned that the teen had been frequenting various chat sites. “We found out that Nicole had been on social media talking to inappropriate people. For a 13-year-old little girl, I thought some of the things that were said were inappropriate from my daughter,” David tells Dr. Phil in an exclusive interview airing Wednesday. “Nicole’s phone was supposed to be taken, disposed of.” But he adds that after a while, the teen got her phone back.

“What did you and her mother see that caused you concern?” Dr. Phil asks David. “You said some of the things she was saying you didn’t like.”

“Of course not. No father wants to see things like that coming out of their daughter,” he says. “Talking to older guys, which you could tell these older guys had fake profiles. They were pretending to be young guys.”

David tells Dr. Phil that his older daughter snooped around Nicole’s social media pages and took screenshots of the profiles to warn their father about her sister’s concerning behavior.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0c3c5504f6f24
    http://wsls.com/2016/02/09/nicole-lo...-with-dr-phil/

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    Nicole’s father, David, says as soon as he learned about his daughter’s death, he "knew" that social media played a role. He says that around Christmas, he and Nicole’s mother learned that the teen had been frequenting various chat sites. “We found out that Nicole had been on social media talking to inappropriate people. For a 13-year-old little girl, I thought some of the things that were said were inappropriate from my daughter,” David tells Dr. Phil in an exclusive interview airing Wednesday. “Nicole’s phone was supposed to be taken, disposed of.” But he adds that after a while, the teen got her phone back.

“What did you and her mother see that caused you concern?” Dr. Phil asks David. “You said some of the things she was saying you didn’t like.”

“Of course not. No father wants to see things like that coming out of their daughter,” he says. “Talking to older guys, which you could tell these older guys had fake profiles. They were pretending to be young guys.

David tells Dr. Phil that his older daughter snooped around Nicole’s social media pages and took screenshots of the profiles to warn their father about her sister’s concerning behavior.

http://wsls.com/2016/02/09/nicole-lo...-with-dr-phil/
    BBM

I totally get that men pose as teens to lure in young girls, but I also think a "mean girl" could create fake profiles to trick and mock other girls. I really do suspect NK of doing something like that, either on her own or in cahoots with DE.

JMOpinion at the moment.

Awaiting Dr. Phil here at 3 p.m. EST and hanging out with you fine folk.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

Thanks for the links JerseyGirl...

I hope that they kept these screen shots. Could this be how they traced it to DE so quickly? Still not sure about the conflicting reports if they had NL's phone or not.

This is so hard seeing their pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No audience in today's Dr. Phil Show due to it's sensitive nature
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"
    #finddani

We really can't bank on what either one of them is saying. There may or may not have been a "side hug" He sort of left it out there whether or not NL went in the car with him, but she obviously did. He said "side hug" because he wanted to distance himself from LE thinking that there was sexual involvement. But, if he was there to pick her up in the car and quickly, so no one would see them, a side hug may have just been a greeting. Even if he had previously been involved in sexual activity with her, he wouldn't have stood out there making out and risking being caught. And the "side hug" may never have even happened. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BUF View Post
    Thanks for the links JerseyGirl...

I hope that they kept these screen shots. Could this be how they traced it to DE so quickly? Still not sure about the conflicting reports if they had NL's phone or not.

He probably "grounded " her from the SM and her mother returned it to her....I wish he had reported it. Probably did not want to embarrass NL.....JMO

Oh my, her father found out about Nicole from TV

Oh my, her father found out about Nicole from TV
    What?! I am not watching. He found out she was missing or found out she was found? Either way, learning the news like that is a tragedy I'm sorry to hear about.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthedetails View Post
    What?! I am not watching. He found out she was missing or found out she was found? Either way, learning the news like that is a tragedy I'm sorry to hear about.
    That she was found

That she was found
    That poor man. I can't even imagine.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast