1089 users online (216 members and 873 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

AL - Stephen Godwin, 30, Cleburne County, 28 July 2015

Stephen Michael Godwin

Cleburne County man missing since July still sought

Cleburne County, Alabama -
    Authorities in Georgia and Cleburne County are hoping to uncover new information that might solve the mystery surrounding a man missing since late July.

Cleburne County Sheriff Dennis Green is seeking the help of Haralson County, Ga., officials in the search for Stephen Michael Godwin, 30, who has been reportedly missing since July 28, 2015.

Godwin is said to have left his home on U.S. 78 in Muscadine that morning and was dropped off in Tallapoosa, Ga. on the U.S. 78 bridge.

In a news release, the Cleburne County Sheriff's office said numerous leads have been followed in Alabama and Georgia. However, none of the information has produced "a substantial lead."

http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gads...issing_si.html
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Cleburne County man lacking since July nonetheless sought

Authorities in Georgia and Cleburne County are hoping to uncover new info which may clear up the thriller surrounding a person lacking since late July.

Cleburne County Sheriff Dennis Inexperienced is in search of the assistance of Haralson County, Ga., officers within the seek for Stephen Michael Godwin, 30, who has been reportedly lacking since July 28, 2015.

Godwin is claimed to have left his house on U.S. seventy eight in Muscadine that morning and was dropped off in Tallapoosa, Ga. on the U.S. seventy eight bridge.

He was final seen sporting Military inexperienced cargo pants, an Military inexperienced T-shirt and a camouflage College of Alabama cap. He stands 5 ft six inches tall, with brown hair and blue eyes, weighing about one hundred sixty five kilos.

http://buzzteller.com/cleburne-count...-still-sought/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.