VA VA - Richmond, BlkMale UP6169, 50-70, in brickyard, healed fractures, Sz10 blue tennis shoes, Aug'02

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
NamUs UP Case 6169

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6169

Unidentified black male
* Found 27 August 2002 in Richmond, VA
* Estimated Year of Death: 2002
* Estimated postmortem interval:

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult pre 70

* Approximate Height: 63 estimate
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
Healed depression fracture at bregna, skull. Healed fracture of left nasal bone. Healed trauma, right femur. Fusion of lateral and medial shafts of the right tibia and fibula. Spina bifida of the 4th and 5th sacral elements.

* Dentals: Dental information /charting is available and entered
* Clothing/Jewelry:
A pair of blue tennis shoes, size 10.

* DNA:
Sample submitted - Tests complete

Case History:
A workman at Riverside Brick Yard & Supply Company discovered the body of a black male in a dump site on their property. The body was in the bushes, buried under bricks in a shallow ravine.

This man had clearly gone through a bit of trauma in his life to have so many healed injuries. I’m always surprised how many older men go unidentified.
2013 recon from Namus.
upload_2020-3-9_9-17-56.jpeg

From medline plus: A depressed skull fracture is a break in a cranial bone (or "crushed" portion of skull) with depression of the bone in toward the brain.

upload_2022-2-21_19-19-16.png

I posted the below as I thought I read "occulta" in the namus case file, it does not appear to be there however. Unable to delete thread so leaving this here. There are other forms of spina bifida which can create many problems.

Spina Bifida Occulta

As the mildest form of spina bifida, spina bifida occulta is sometimes called “hidden” spina bifida. There is a small gap in the spine where vertebrae haven’t formed properly, but there is no opening in the back and no sac. The spinal cord and nerves usually are normal in spina bifida occulta and the person usually doesn’t have any disabilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back