Found Deceased MO - Titus Tackett, 3, Killarney Shores, 10 Feb 2016

luvhockey

Reaction score
The child, identified as three-year-old Titus Tackett, reportedly wandered from the Lake Killarney area in the Arcadia Township. Titus was last seen wearing a diaper.

family realized he was missing around 1 a.m. and found the front door had been opened.

9850036_G.jpg

link

http://fox2now.com/2016/02/10/toddler-reported-missing-in-iron-county/

If he's outside, he needs to be found pretty quickly. It's cold, and he's in just a diaper? The windchill was 4 when I woke up.

My Dad and his side of the family has lived in this area for over 200yrs. I have tons of relatives from the Iron and Reynolds Co area. My facebook feed is blowing up.
It was in the teens last night.

ETA: Missouri Hwy Patrol has heat seeking helicopter on the way or there by now

Oh Lord. Not another one...
Praying hard for this toddler to be found safe very soon.

thanks luvhockey for starting the thread (rabbit can't 'thank' posts).

UGH ugh ugh. give us some local flavor if you can?

Wearing only a diaper? Did he take his pjs off before opening the door?

Well I got confused with the temperature and thought to myself; 20 degrees, sleeping in nappy, fair enough. But then I remembered the USA uses Fahrenheit, so for the rest of the world ;) that equates to -6 celsius. Surely he'd have had clothes on!

Also I was about to ask if there's water nearby but I guess so given the location. It's a big lake too. :(

Please let this end differently than baby Noah. :please:

I'm from around the area, well I'm about an hour from that area. It's currently 21 degrees out, I don't know how long a lil bit with only a diaper can survive in this cold. My FIL told me about when I dropped my lil guy off with him this am and I'm sick to my stomach. I'm off work today for some dr. appts. If he's not found by the time I get done, I might go see if I can help in any way.

The boy may have wandered away from their home near the Lake Killarney area of Arcadia Township. The temperatures hovered around 15 degrees at midnight, dropped to 14 degrees at 4 a.m. and, by sunrise, it was 17 degrees.

(snipped)

At about 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Iron County Sheriff Roger Medley told the Post-Dispatch that police were going to send two dogs from the Missouri Department of Corrections into the wooded area before sending in the search party.Medley said about 50 people had assembled to help in the search. He said police weren't asking for more volunteers.

"We have plenty of people on hand," he said.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_96fffe57-63b3-571e-856b-3b96c1909fa3.html

Hoping and praying that this turns out well.

They are sending dogs into the wooded area before the searchers head out. Oh please let this end well! Sending out prayers...

:please: :please: :please: find him safe - a little cold and hungry but alive!!!!! :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back