1049 users online (229 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Lauren Moss, 22, Salinas, 13 Nov 2015

Lauren Jessie Moss

The body of a 22-year-old California woman was discovered in the parking lot of a Salinas, Calf., Walmart last week and investigators said Tuesday that it appears her body went unnoticed for three months.

The San Francisco Chronicle reported that Lauren Jessie Moss was last seen alive on Nov. 13, 2015. Authorities blamed her car’s dark-tinted windows, and a sunshade on the dashboard was one of the reasons it was difficult to spot someone inside.

Authorities reviewed security cameras and discovered that the car was in the same parking spot since December.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/10...or-months.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So terribly sad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Woman's body was in Salinas Walmart parking lot for months
    Embedded video and More@Link
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/W...twitter-mobile via @SFGate

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

How sad. She looks somewhat like Brittney Drexell.

Incredibly sad. She was last seen leaving a rehab center - I wonder if the COD will be suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Woman's body was in Salinas Walmart parking lot for months
    Embedded video and More@Link
    http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/W...twitter-mobile via @SFGate

It shows how useless Walmart’s minimum wage security guards are. I bet they drove past the car like 10,000 times with their flashing yellow lights on, pretending like they are paying any attention to whats going on.

This is a failure by many, not just Walmart. It's a ****ing community failure and we should all feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Incredibly sad. She was last seen leaving a rehab center - I wonder if the COD will be suicide.
    She left a note and there was a needle in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
    It shows how useless Walmart’s minimum wage security guards are. I bet they drove past the car like 10,000 times with their flashing yellow lights on, pretending like they are paying any attention to whats going on.
    I wonder if that Walmart had security guards. I have never see guards at the Walmarts around here but I live in rural area. If that store had guards they certainly were not doing their jobs.

We do not have security guards at Walmarts here in suburban Milwaukee

Quote Originally Posted by angelainwi View Post
    We do not have security guards at Walmarts here in suburban Milwaukee
    We don't have them in the parking lots here, either.

Either way, it's a moot point. It sounds like she committed suicide quickly with a needle and whatever she used, and an alert security guard wouldn't have noticed her car in the parking lot until well after she'd died.

Quote Originally Posted by angelainwi View Post
    This is a failure by many, not just Walmart. It's a ****ing community failure and we should all feel bad.
    This is a woman who left rehab, and wanted to kill herself.

IMHO, it's not a community failure. It's a woman who didn't want to live anymore, and she privately killed herself in a car with tinted windows and a windshield sunscreen so no one could help her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulamith View Post
    I wonder if that Walmart had security guards. I have never see guards at the Walmarts around here but I live in rural area. If that store had guards they certainly were not doing their jobs.
    The ones I have seen, just drive around the parking lot in circles with their flashing LED light bar activated. I have never actually seen them get out of their car. All stores should have at least a once a night security patrol to inventory all the cars in the parking lot. Otherwise the parking lot will eventually fill up with abandoned and stolen cars. I guess Walmart doesn’t care though. Thats why their stores are so dirty and trashy.

On the Left Coast, you have to have security guards in the Wal-Mart parking lot!? Learn something new every day.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

The ones I have seen, just drive around the parking lot in circles with their flashing LED light bar activated. I have never actually seen them get out of their car. All stores should have at least a once a night security patrol to inventory all the cars in the parking lot. Otherwise the parking lot will eventually fill up with abandoned and stolen cars. I guess Walmart doesn’t care though. Thats why their stores are so dirty and trashy.
    I guess their stores are different where you live.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast