MA - Amber Jennings for student sex abuse, Dudley, 2005

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A 16-year-old who videotaped himself having sex with his 31-year-old teacher and looked at photos of her naked is not a victim, the married mother of two says.

Amber S. Jennings, 32, who admitted this week that she e-mailed photos of herself naked to her former student, also criticized the boy's mother who reportedly said she wants to cash in on the incident with a civil suit.

``It is just unfortunate that she would go so far as to ruin her son's life in order to profit,'' Jennings told the Worcester Telegram and Gazette this week.

Jennings pleaded guilty this week to disseminating harmful materials to a minor and was sentenced to two years probation.
Jennings told the paper she's writing a book about the case.
Jennings met the boy while teaching English at Shepherd Hill Regional High School in Dudley.
Authorities say they started out as friends but things heated up in late 2003 when the boy was 16.
The two started having sex, videotaping their romps and e-mailing naked photos and messages to each other, according to court documents. The boy told authorities the sex was consensual.
``It was just an idea I had to tape it,'' the boy told authorities, according to court documents.
Jennings admitted this week that she e-mailed naked photos of herself to the boy.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=104726

WTF is wrong with our teachers??? It's not enough that you worry about a school shooting, but now our kids are not safe from predator teachers. I have never been a fan of home schooling, but it's starting to sound like a great idea.......

Lately, we've been hearing more and more about the women teachers. Makes me wonder how long this has been going on and not actually reported.

:laugh: What cracks me up is she is bashing the boys mother for being upset and claiming all the mother wants to do is "cash in"...and SHE'S the one writing a book!

HA HA HA

Linda7NJ said:
:laugh: What cracks me up is she is bashing the boys mother for being upset and claiming all the mother wants to do is "cash in"...and SHE'S the one writing a book!

HA HA HA

Of course she is, I would be shocked if she WASN'T. Seems everyone is writing a book these days.

MrsMush99 said:
Makes me wonder how long this has been going on and not actually reported.
I talked to my nephews about this they were 15 & 17 at the time... I asked them what they thought about women teachers having sex with boys at school... Derek (17) said his school had some 'hot' teachers and it was every boys dream!

The 15 year old thought it was gross, but not abuse. Not like a male teacher having sex with a school girl - to him, that was abuse.

Just think of the book '1984' by George Orwell! I think the world will eventually become like that.

S

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88