1258 users online (233 members and 1025 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

KY - Jennifer Hicks, 31, Calloway County, 9 February 2016

Jennifer Hicks

MISSING Several agencies searching for Calloway Co. woman

Calloway County, Kentucky -

Multiple agencies are searching for a missing Calloway County, Kentucky woman.

According to the Calloway County Sheriff's Office, they received calls from family and friends of 31-year-old Jennifer Hicks, who had not been seen since about 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 9.

She is 5'8" tall, with brown hair and green eyes.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/31193648...c&sf20724901=1
    Last edited by los2188; 02-11-2016 at 01:19 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

clueless is offline "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
    Is it me, or is it unusual that nothing is mentioned at all about where she was last seen or who with? Only the time is given in all the articles I've read.

I am a local, and haven't heard much. I did see on Facebook that she has a young daughter, and her ex-husband requested help looking for her from the local Jeep club. Several spent time looking around the Land Between the Lakes area about 30 minutes away from Murray yesterday.

Just FYI on the weather...it snowed a dusting Monday night, though it had melted off the main roads, especially in town, well before noon. It has been cold and snowy off and on since Monday night. It is possible that she could have hit an ice patch driving and be just off the road in a ditch somewhere. I hope not, but its definitely possible.

If she isn't found soon, I'll get verified as a local if people are interested in discussing this case with me. I hope she's found soon, though.

clueless is offline "The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
    Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to get this information noted.

I talked to a friend of Jennifer's... She works at a credit union in Murray, and was last seen there. She left for lunch around noon (some reports say 12:00 and others 12:30), and hasn't been seen since. No word on where she might have been going for lunch.

I don't know Jennifer personally, however, I bank at the credit union where she works, so I've talked to her several times. In our brief interactions, she was always friendly. All appearances show she was responsible and mature, and that she wouldn't leave her daughter. She has a sister in Murray and a brother in Arizona.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=119187564568

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
    Clue

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities.
    “The key to change… is to let go of fear.” – Rosanne Cash

Ex-husband ramps up efforts to find missing Calloway County mom

Ex-husband ramps up efforts to find missing Calloway County mom

Searchers took to the sky as they ramp up efforts to find a local mother who disappeared.

"She just up and vanished, and this just isn't like her," says Eric Hicks.

Jennifer Hicks was last seen Tuesday in Calloway County.

The sheriff's department says so far they have no leads, but Eric Hicks says he's not giving up until his ex-wife, Jennifer, is found.

"It's hard when you've got a child with a parent missing," says Eric.

After exhausting his efforts on the ground, Eric is taking his search to new heights in his friend's airplane.

"When you're up 1,100 feet in the air, it helps you out a lot more than what everybody thinks it does," says Eric.

He's looking for Jennifer's car, a white Pontiac G6. He hopes if he finds it, it will lead him to her.

"We were together for so long. I want to see her safe," says Eric. "I just want her back for our daughter's sake."

http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3120...way-county-mom
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Deputies still looking for missing Calloway County woman
    http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/story/3120...y-county-woman

A friend of mine on FB knows the family, I sent her a link to this thread and told her about the resources at this forum, if she chooses to send it on to the family.
    Make every day count

I hope she's okay, but the ex-husband speaking about her in past tense is kind of making me think she isn't. She "loved" her family. She "was" a great mother.

JMO.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...m_hp_ref=crime
    All posts are purely my own opinion unless I provide links.

Actually, re-reading it he may be talking in regards to their relationship. They didn't get along but she was a good mom and friend/family member.
    All posts are purely my own opinion unless I provide links.

More Info on Missing Calloway County Woman Jennifer Hicks
    At approximately 12:45, her vehicle was seen on 94E heading east bound, and that was the last time her and her vehicle were seen. She drives a 2010 Pontiac G6 with tinted windows, a pink "Breast Cancer Awareness" license plate and a pink "UK" plate in the front.

Hicks is described as a 31-year-old, white female, 5'8'' with brown hair and green eyes.

The Sheriff's Office has received numerous calls from the public on possible locations and are following up on them.
    http://wkms.org/post/more-info-missi...hicks#stream/0

Search for missing woman continues to yield few clues
    Very few in the way of clues were being uncovered Thursday in the search for a missing Calloway County woman.
    A missing persons report was filed by the family of Jennifer Hicks, 31, Tuesday evening at the Calloway County Sheriff’s Office, Sheriff Sam Steger said. He said this happened between 6 and 7 Tuesday after Hicks, who is the current marketing director/teller at the Lake Chem Federal Credit Union in Murray, was last seen at about 12:30 that afternoon.
    http://murrayledger.com/news/search-...d0bf8ca4f.html

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/

It would be nice to know if she was upset that day? Was she just supposed to be going lunch?

Did Jennifer have a FB acct? Social media? ... What was her date of birth? Does anyone know anything about her?

Praying she is found soon for her daughter.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Yes, she has Facebook. It doesn't have her birthday listed. I didn't know if we were allowed to post it or not. She has lots of pictures with her daughter, who I believe is in 2nd or 3rd grade. If it's allowed, I'll post the link.

Also, from what I've heard, she left for her lunch break to check on her daughter, then never returned to work. She was last seen on 94E heading east, which is the general direction of her home from what I've heard.

Sent from my LGL15G using Tapatalk
    Clue

Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities.
    “The key to change… is to let go of fear.” – Rosanne Cash

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast