974 users online (185 members and 789 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - James M. Stafford, Sacaton, 6 February 2016

James M. Stafford

Gila River police looking for missing man after deadly crash west of Phoenix

Sacaton, Arizona -
    Gila River police are looking for a missing and possibly injured man who may know what happened during a crash last weekend that left a woman dead.

On Feb. 7 around 1 a.m., Gila River police began receiving 911 calls about a vehicle that rolled several times near Baseline Road, west of 79th Avenue west of the Valley.

Officers went to investigate and found a woman's body nearby. She was dead at the scene and police have not yet released her name.

The vehicle is registered to a James M. Stafford, said police. They believe he was involved in the crash and have not been able to locate him.

His family and friends have not heard from him since Feb. 6.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Valley mom desperate to find her son, James Stafford, after deadly crash

For ten days Beverly Stafford has been staring at a picture of her son James wondering where he is.

"My son is missing and his girlfriend is dead. It's the stuff crazy is made of," said Stafford.

James Stafford was last seen with his girlfriend Annie Warren on February 6.

On February 7, Gila River police found Stafford's car flipped over near the intersection of 79th Avenue and Baseline Road.

Warren's body was found on February 8 about 100 feet from the scene of the crash. No sign of Stafford has been found.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

by the bay
    found deceased: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-pho...uct-police-say

Police say they were notified Wednesday afternoon about a possible body located in an underground aqueduct, about 1,200 feet from the crash scene.

The water for the irrigation system had been previously turned off, but was just turned back on Wednesday.

There is no word yet on how he got into the irrigation system or what happened after the crash.

Bloomington IN
    RIP James..

Wow that sounds like a very violent death.

RIP James, and his girlfriend.