785 users online (96 members and 689 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Nicole Malaspino, 23, Tacoma, 8 February 2016

Nicole Malaspino

Missing Tacoma woman’s last call was to a friend, saying she was being chased

Tacoma, Washington -
    A missing Tacoma woman’s mother says the last call her daughter made was to a friend, claiming “some old guy was chasing her” and that she needed help.

Nicole Malaspino, 23, was last heard from earlier this week. She normally talks to her mother every day, but the two haven’t spoken since Monday.

The last call on her phone was logged Tuesday – that’s the call that indicated she was in Fife and needed help.

Malaspino missed a plan visitation with her daughter, which her mother says is unusual.

https://www.facebook.com/nicolealea

http://q13fox.com/2016/02/11/missing...-being-chased/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

That's frightening..

Last summer, she set up a GFM account, saying that she lost her job and needed to care for her 3 year old. Other than that, I can't find anything more on her.

There's barely anything out there.
    I hope she's ok. I'm not sure what to think? Why not call the police?

Her Facebook (I always try to find these because there's a good chance of seeing more pictures of the missing person, which usually helps form a better image of what they look like, as opposed to just one or two pics).

https://www.facebook.com/nicolealea?fref=ts

(ETA sorry, I missed it in the OP... )
    Last edited by JanetElaine; 02-11-2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: oops

SM is blowing up, her family is being very proactive in getting what info they can out! Many people are very worried for her!

Her FB says she now works as a 'mental health technician'. Does anyone know what that is? If she was in contact with patients, I wonder if she mentioned anything about any one of them scaring her or feeling 'off' or anything like that?

(Disclaimer: not saying all mental health patients are dangerous. But it could be possible).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...0644859198&ref

The comments make me smh about some people in this world that have no compassion

Quote Originally Posted by JanetElaine View Post
    Her FB says she now works as a 'mental health technician'. Does anyone know what that is? If she was in contact with patients, I wonder if she mentioned anything about any one of them scaring her or feeling 'off' or anything like that?

(Disclaimer: not saying all mental health patients are dangerous. But it could be possible).
    I don't know about all states, but she would be equivalent to a general practice nursing assistant here in nc.

I was going to comment on her job as well, are these outpatient mentally ill? Of course most are harmless but some are not.

Age 23...could be she was being chased. Could be onset mental illness paranoia, psychotic break. Tends to manifest at this age. How was her demeanor in the days leading up to her disappearance? I pray for this lovely, bright, young mother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Missing woman's last call: 'Some old guy' is chasing me

The mother of a missing woman in Tacoma, Washington, says her daughter described an older guy chasing her when they last talked on the phone.

According to Q13 Fox News, 23-year-old Nicole Malaspino has been missing since earlier this week.

Malaspino is a “mental health technician” at Western State Hospital, according to her Facebook page.

http://thegrio.com/2016/02/11/missin...ole-malaspino/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

WA - Nicole Malaspino, 23, Tacoma, 8 February 2016

http://q13fox.com/2016/02/11/missing...-being-chased/

TACOMA – A missing Tacoma woman was found by a friend late Thursday night, her mother said.

She added that she was sending her uncles to get her daughter, Nicole Malaspino, 23, who has been missing since Monday.

The actual link has been updated on google but not when copied and pasted for some reason.
    I cannot find a verified police link.

I'm glad she was found. I hope she's ok, mentally. Maybe she was hiding for some reason.

What great news, I hope she's OK..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast