639 users online (76 members and 563 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Robin Owens, 43, Livingston County, 7 February 2016

Robin Marie Owens

Woman Missing from Livingston County

Livingston County, Michigan -
    The Livingston County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a missing 43-year-old woman and they are asking for assistance from the public to locate her.

Robin Marie Owens, 43-years-old, was last seen on Sunday, February 7th, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. leaving for work from her home near Crooked Lake and Dorr Road but never arrived.

She was driving a 2004 Honda Odyssey, MI Registration plate 4HY J23 at the time she went missing.

http://www.miheadlines.com/2016/02/1...source=twitter
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

43-year-old Woman Missing from Livingston County

HOWELL, MI – The Livingston County Sheriff’s Department is searching for a missing 43-year-old woman and they are asking for assistance from the public to locate her.

Robin Owens, 43-years-old, was last seen on Sunday, February 7th, 2016, at 8:00 a.m. leaving for work from her home near Crooked Lake and Dorr Road but never arrived.

Further information is available here: http://www.miheadlines.com/2016/02/1...ngston-county/

I'm not finding much on her in MSM and with how common her name is, even SM it's hard to find anything.

Sad update. They located her dead in her vehicle last evening. http://www.miheadlines.com/2016/02/1...ad-in-vehicle/

Oh shoot, RIP Robin..

Oh this is so sad. I grew up about a mile from there. I lived there for 21 years and know exactly where this is. This spot was on my school bus route. That poor woman. She is close to my age. I'm sure I have friends that knew her

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by krig101; 02-12-2016 at 12:26 PM.
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.

RIP Robin...very sad.

http://whmi.com/news/article/24848

The Livingston County Sheriff’s Department says the body of 43-year-old Robin Owens was discovered Thursday night at approximately 7:15pm when a security officer at St. Joseph Livingston Hospital on Byron Road noticed a Honda Odyssey mini-van matching the description of the van that Owens was last seen driving.*

Sounds like she was trying to get to the hospital. Would have been about 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Still missing! William Tyrrell, Deorr Kunz, Crystal Rogers, Andrew Alexander and Tanner Skelton.