958 users online (148 members and 810 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 999
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    11,527

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    Okay here is a teaser until the real deal comes.


    So - when is this one? Next Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th??

    TIA!

    edited to add: wonder why we haven't got a new thread - this one is getting a bit slow to load... Maybe I will alert my post for the Mods!!
    to the Mods!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by lewcch3 View Post
    For those of us that have iTunes, you can get a 48-page sample of Juan's book and also pre-order the E version from iTunes $12.99.

    If you elect to get the sample, I can guarantee you will want to order if you haven't already and boy, oh boy,the questions start churning in your mind along with the building of excitement.
    Thank you for this, lewcch3!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    So - when is this one? Next Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th??

    TIA!

    edited to add: wonder why we haven't got a new thread - this one is getting a bit slow to load... Maybe I will alert my post for the Mods!!
    to the Mods!



    Monday the 15th Niner. Yes, very slow to load. What Niner said Mods.. YOO HOO

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,995
    Daggone it, I have NEVER been first, so I am making sure I AM FIRST by posting now... see ya'll Tuesday to discuss book,

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Central Arizona
    Posts
    322
    I've been reading super duper tonight and they're trying to figure out Juan's remark aboutthe one great mistake she made or she could have gotten off. In my opinion it had to be the gas cans. Any of the other evidence could not have proved pre-meditation. The gun theft could not be proven, but there was no way out of the gas purchases.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by franquerolane View Post
    I've been reading super duper tonight and they're trying to figure out Juan's remark aboutthe one great mistake she made or she could have gotten off. In my opinion it had to be the gas cans. Any of the other evidence could not have proved pre-meditation. The gun theft could not be proven, but there was no way out of the gas purchases.
    It's got to be the palm print with her blood and Travis' blood. Of course the photos from the camera recovered in the washing machine didn't help her case either.

  7. #22
    Wagara's Avatar
    Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    990
    I'm adding the coded message in the magazine. Just as another option.
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post

    "Heads up for anyone who preordered Juan's book at Amazon! My book was preordered virtually the day it was available to preorder, a few months ago. It showed up as being preordered until today when I went to check on it and Amazon said to pick the email alert when it is released for purchase. I talked to Customer Service in chat; they have NO knowledge of it being preordered and it is no longer available to be preordered!!!!!! I AM SO P****D OFF! Now, according to them, I have to wait for all the preordered books to be shipped before I can purchase it. You might want to check the status of your order."
    That's so weird, as long as you have the pre-order email (btw, I gotta hand it to you, Caylee Advocate, the *day of release ), they should totally honor the purchase and apologize for their system error...
    Last edited by b_lab7410; 02-12-2016 at 03:18 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by zonaNpa View Post
    It's got to be the palm print with her blood and Travis' blood. Of course the photos from the camera recovered in the washing machine didn't help her case either.
    That's what I was thinking, it's the DNA evidence she left all over the place. I think the interrogation also mentioned her hair (along with her prints, she explained away as "I was always over at his place, you'll find traces of me everywhere" *gag*).

    Det Flores had to explain to her, if the hair was older (while she was in Yreka), the follicle would not have been present/attached.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by franquerolane View Post
    I've been reading super duper tonight and they're trying to figure out Juan's remark aboutthe one great mistake she made or she could have gotten off. In my opinion it had to be the gas cans. Any of the other evidence could not have proved pre-meditation. The gun theft could not be proven, but there was no way out of the gas purchases.
    I think so too.
    Gas cans = premeditation!
    All others such as hair, blood, photos, etc do not prove premeditation.

    When she purchased the extra gas can at Walmart, she remembered to pay with cash for it, but forgot to throw away the receipt. That was her biggest mistake, IMO.


  11. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketaccent View Post
    I think so too.
    Gas cans = premeditation!
    All others such as hair, blood, photos, etc do not prove premeditation.

    When she purchased the extra gas can at Walmart, she remembered to pay with cash for it, but forgot to throw away the receipt. That was her biggest mistake, IMO.

    Yep, the 3rd gas can, and for the reason you and Fran gave, the rest doesn't prove premeditation.

    I disagree with JM though if he really thinks the lying liar POS would have gotten away with it had he not proven the 3 gas can. There was a lot of circumstantial evidence without the can and she'd lied too many inconsistent lies, including on the stand, IMO.

    I think it gives her way too much entirely undeserved credit to say she was so smart and planned so well that only one little slipup brought her down.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,728
    I'd be inclined to go with her failing to destroy the photos taken that day (and leaving the camera there). Without those photos, LE would have had a difficult, if not impossible, time proving Jodi was in the house on June 4th.

    Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
    We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by b_lab7410 View Post
    That's what I was thinking, it's the DNA evidence she left all over the place. I think the interrogation also mentioned her hair (along with her prints, she explained away as "I was always over at his place, you'll find traces of me everywhere" *gag*).

    Det Flores had to explain to her, if the hair was older (while she was in Yreka), the follicle would not have been present/attached.
    It had to have been the palm print. This was not circumstantial evidence. And it was evidence that no jury or defense witnesses could wiggle around.

    It's possible there was other physical evidence that we didn't know about? That was excluded for some reason? Maybe stuff they don't have the technology for? Her trophies? Evidence in the car? The impression left in the journal that they had tested? These items may be in JM's book but not allowed at trial?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by G&AMom View Post
    I'd be inclined to go with her failing to destroy the photos taken that day (and leaving the camera there). Without those photos, LE would have had a difficult, if not impossible, time proving Jodi was in the house on June 4th.

    Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
    The only photo that would have worked was the one with her pant leg and poor Travis' body because it shows her actively participating in the murder. It also shows the cruelty of the event.

    We have had considerable debate on here about whether in fact the time stamps on those photos are correct, that maybe the murder took place earlier in the day.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    The only photo that would have worked was the one with her pant leg and poor Travis' body because it shows her actively participating in the murder. It also shows the cruelty of the event.

    We have had considerable debate on here about whether in fact the time stamps on those photos are correct, that maybe the murder took place earlier in the day.
    Agreed about the pics. Iirc it wasn't until Det.F. told her that they had confirmed prints of hers with the mixed DNA that subsequently made her admit to having been there that day(when her tales and subsequent admission of having killed him began).

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #2
    By bessie in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 04-22-2016, 10:37 PM
  2. Juan Martinez on TCR Thursday March 24th 2016
    By Tricia in forum Websleuths Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 05:42 PM