919 users online (118 members and 801 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    They should use the killer as a training tool. I do see her name in the article.

http://www.corrections.com/news/arti...-the-sociopath

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    In terms of sexualized vulgarity yes, it does sound like something she'd say, but otherwise not so much.

I looked up the term in an urban dictionary and have to say---I imagine the concept of c-ck blocking is entirely new to her.

Yeah, she never blocked one in her life. Did she ever say anything similar in texts, emails, journals? I do recall the c**k ring.. oh but she more than likely was referring to a ring in which illegal c**k fighting is done. My bad!!

Caylee Advocate,please expand on this subject I love the way you write and I was having a bad day until I read this,please MORE!

This is hilarious. Poor JA not getting any.

How old is she now? 36?
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Aww, Donovan will be at the bottom of the Jodi pole again for saying this in the "In Touch" article.

Snipped

untitled.png

Quote Originally Posted by precog View Post
    Caylee Advocate,please expand on this subject I love the way you write and I was having a bad day until I read this,please MORE!

Oh believe me, I am working on something (writing) that will blow the pantyhose right off grandma. I need to "try" to keep it somewhat clean so it is challenging. Will post upon completion, but for now I am off to dance my troubles away... clubbing.

You are a hoot, CA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    Lol the fake tears.

Oh believe me, I am working on something (writing) that will blow the pantyhose right off grandma. I need to "try" to keep it somewhat clean so it is challenging. Will post upon completion, but for now I am off to dance my troubles away... clubbing.
    Oh pleaase post the 'unclean' version 'somewhere!'

About that c-ck blocker infraction.

The lying liar murderess POS had apparently been on the phone with an attorney shortly before she lapsed into her gutter-speak. Wonder which attorney that was? As in, I very much doubt her appellate attorneys have anything to discuss with her, unless perhaps to tell her once again, no, you have no grounds to try to prevent JM's book from being distributed, even if it demolishes whatever shred of your "reputation" you think is still intact.

Perhaps Wilmott took her call? Even though she's no longer her attorney on record? Perhaps the POS has a message she wants to relay to MDLR?

Anyway, one other thing I picked up from the infraction report is that the POS has been spending time with other inmates, and the last thing that was pathetically obvious is that the POS is using the same manipulations that have served her so very poorly, lol.

She tried to manipulate the CO by involving him in the porter-inmate haircut thing. Poor little me just wants my hair cut- can you help? And upon being refused....see how unreasonably I'm treated- and you too, because you were the one refused when you asked.

Soo transparent.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    About that c-ck blocker infraction.

The lying liar murderess POS had apparently been on the phone with an attorney shortly before she lapsed into her gutter-speak. Wonder which attorney that was? As in, I very much doubt her appellate attorneys have anything to discuss with her, unless perhaps to tell her once again, no, you have no grounds to try to prevent JM's book from being distributed, even if it demolishes whatever shred of your "reputation" you think is still intact.

Perhaps Wilmott took her call? Even though she's no longer her attorney on record? Perhaps the POS has a message she wants to relay to MDLR?

Anyway, one other thing I picked up from the infraction report is that the POS has been spending time with other inmates, and the last thing that was pathetically obvious is that the POS is using the same manipulations that have served her so very poorly, lol.

She tried to manipulate the CO by involving him in the porter-inmate haircut thing. Poor little me just wants my hair cut- can you help? And upon being refused....see how unreasonably I'm treated- and you too, because you were the one refused when you asked.

Soo transparent.
    What I don't understand and where she thinks she has rights? She has nothing. She will rot away in Perryville.

Also, I bet she is BS'ing about her 4 lb weight gain. Because as we know, she blows things out of proportion. She probably put on alot more than that. JMO.
    "One man's logic is another man's crazy" - Rossi (Criminal Minds)

Quote Originally Posted by samspace070 View Post
    Will Sheriff Joe ever tell about her having those index cards with her trying to copy Travis's handwriting in PEN. Why didn't Juan bring that up in the prosecutions case in chief?
    I wondered the same.... I thought maybe the Judge wouldn't allow it or Martinez didn't want to open the door realizing how the POS always had another story... I have rewatched trial testimony and was amazed at how many times the POS lied by saying "0h i wasn't referring to that time. I have always enjoyed listening to trials and many times respected Defense attorneys for their professional behavior, even when disagreeing with them but this team were awful in my view putting so much on the sexual exploits especially when their client was one of the worst skanks I have ever heard in a trial. I feel bad that Travis didn't walk away much sooner. Nurmi put way too much emphasis on sex and Wilmont was arrogant and sassy with procecution witnesses that gave honest and more educational responses to questions.

Juan's TV schedule.
    Last edited by daisymae; 02-14-2016 at 09:19 PM. Reason: added

Jodi Arias loses visitation privileges after crude remark

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/15...test+-+Text%29

Arias has lost visitation privileges for roughly 200 days as punishment for calling a female correctional officer a vulgar name, KNXV-TV in Phoenix reported
    Last edited by stillwatersc; 02-15-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast