11-13-2011, 01:01 AM #1
TX - Sharon Zelinski McCully, 25, Austin, 11 December 1984
Sharon Zelinski McCully
Missing since December 11, 1984 from Austin, Travis County, Texas.
* Date Of Birth: July 1, 1959
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'6"; 130 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes. She wears contact lenses.
* Tattoos: Tattoo of a yellow and red rose on her abdomen.
* Dentals: Available
* Clothing: Dark blue slacks with white pin stripes, an unknown color of blouse, and white tennis shoes with red stripes.
* AKA: Sarah
McCully was last seen at Howard Lane and Interstate 35. She was on a Christmas shopping trip, and had just left her husband after a lunch date. Her Volkswagen was seen on Bee Cave Road that day, and in the area where Barton Creek Square is now located. It was found at an apartment complex on Research Boulevard. She was a nurse with hopes of going to medical school.
A resident told police she saw a woman fitting McCully's description getting out of the car with a man, but the tip didn't develop. Fingerprints were found on her car but there hasn't been enough physical evidence to link anyone to the crime.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Austin Police Department Cold Case Unit 512-974-5281
Texas Missing Persons Clearinghouse 512-424-5074
NCIC Number: M-141052381
The Doe Network: Case File 1114DFTX
By Old Broad in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2016, 03:22 AM
By lindsay in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM
By Richard in forum 1980's MissingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2013, 08:40 AM
By Earthbound Misfit I in forum Princess BlueReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2012, 12:34 PM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:52 AM