Michael Griesbach on True Murder Podcast

Griesbach talking about how he & Dean Strang do conferences together speaking out about wrongful convictions & SA's case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griesbach calls film makers "intellectually dishonest"

Now he says that the reason Lenk & Colburn went back to Averys to investigate the stack of *advertiser censored* he kept in the bookcase?!? C'mon!!? That's NEVER been mentioned. They went to specifically search through his *advertiser censored* stash to see if there is anything to use in trial???

Griesbach says "I'm not an expert on DNA... It's not everywhere, if you touch something it puts DNA & takes away what was there"...
Blames the CSI Effect - but yet SA DNA is magically everywhere.

Now he says that the reason Lenk & Colburn went back to Averys to investigate the stack of *advertiser censored* he kept in the bookcase?!? C'mon!!? That's NEVER been mentioned. They went to specifically search through his *advertiser censored* stash to see if there is anything to use in trial???

This case makes me want to throw things!:facepalm:

I don't even want to listen LOL Last night I seen a post on reddit about it....he still doesn't have the facts... someone needs to give him a link to the transcripts and exhibits, so he can get the "facts" LOL

It's a very long podcast, I'm still working my way thru it.
MG maintains that SA got a fair trial. In my opinion- the trial was bunked the moment Kratz held a press conference depicting a totally unproven story of THs murder & straight up says "SA did this".

He should look up the term "allegedly" & commit it to memory.

He's preaching about the constitutional rights to fair trial. That was SA's teams whole
Point that he wasn't innocent until proven guilty- he was guilty until proven guilty

I don't even want to listen LOL Last night I seen a post on reddit about it....he still doesn't have the facts... someone needs to give him a link to the transcripts and exhibits, so he can get the "facts" LOL

He has the facts at his fingertips. He could literally go over to the clerks office and pull them. He don't care about facts. He wrote a book part fiction and calls it True Crime. His book is unintelligibly DISHONEST. This is just another example of the corruption and how they stand by their buddies. So was the show he appeared on DID HE DO IT. Its ok they just deviated to make sense. lol JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back