708 users online (86 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MA - Zachary Marr, 22, Boston, 13 Feb 2016 #1

Zachary Marr

Police looking for missing 22-year-old

Downtown Boston, Massachusetts -
    Police are looking for a man who was last seen in downtown Boston early Saturday morning.

Harvard Police said Zachary Marr was last seen in the area of the Bell in Hand bar, but did not return home.

Surveillance video from Boston Public Market shows Marr had stepped outside to have a cigarette.

The Boston Police Department, in collaboration with the Harvard, MA Police Department, is seeking the public’s assistance in efforts to locate 22-year-old Zachary Marr. Mr. Marr was last seen outside of the Bell in Hand bar in the area of 45 Union Street, Boston at about 1:40 AM on Saturday, February 13, 2016. Mr. Marr is described as a white male, about 5’08” tall and approximately 175 lbs. with short brown hair, blue eyes, and a beard. Mr. Marr was last seen wearing dark jeans, a blue sweatshirt, and black sneakers. Mr. Marr was visiting Boston from Harvard, MA.

https://www.facebook.com/BostonPoliceDepartment/

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/poli...r-old/82432895

Sent from my T1000 ultra slim Tricorder in my Mercedes-Maybach S600 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by los2188; 02-14-2016 at 06:06 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is about a half dozen blocks from the harbor. Hopefully he didn't head in that direction. It's been sub zero degrees in the Boston area this weekend so this doesn't look good.

With no jacket,no hat and no gloves he was probably desparatley seeking a place to get out of the bitter cold. Reminds me of the young guy who was seemingly tossed from a Boston bar without his jacket a couple of winters ago and was found in the water a couple of months later. I sure hope this story ends differently.

It has been beyond cold in Boston. Very concerned for this young man....and shame on the bar for not letting him back in to get his coat.

Missing Person Alert: Zachary Marr,22 - Boston, MA
    The Boston Police Department, in collaboration with the Harvard, MA Police Department, is seeking the public’s assistance in efforts to locate 22-year-old Zachary Marr. Mr. Marr was last seen outside of the Bell in Hand bar in the area of 45 Union Street, Boston at about 1:40 AM on Saturday, February 13, 2016. Mr. Marr is described as a white male, about 5’08” tall and approximately 175 lbs. with short brown hair, blue eyes, and a beard. Mr. Marr was last seen wearing dark jeans, a blue sweatshirt, and black sneakers. Mr. Marr was visiting Boston from Harvard, MA.
    Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Zachary Marr is advised to contact District A-1 detectives at (617)343-4571 or Harvard, MA Police Sergeant Coates at (978)456-1212.

image.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

I feel certain they will locate his body in a waterway, miles from where he was last seen and was awaiting his cousins who were inside the bar, communicating with him.

I feel so strongly, again as with all these cases, that this involves a pretty woman or someone who looks like a pretty woman.

Surely in downtown Boston, there are video cameras that will capture what happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    And I would like to see the bar employees who didn't let him return to the bar charged with depraved indifference to human life.
    sbm. I see an article which states he couldn't get back in - I don't see one that states bar employee(s) blocked his return. I wonder if the door to the bar gets locked when the clock inside the bar reads 2am.

Quote Originally Posted by jadejazzkayla View Post
    sbm. I see an article which states he couldn't get back in - I don't see one that states bar employee(s) blocked his return. I wonder if the door to the bar gets locked when the clock inside the bar reads 2am.
    Yes, that's why I removed that line from my post a little while ago - I guess not fast enough. ;D It's not clear he was denied admission by an employee - maybe in that double door set up, he couldn't get back in and no one was there to hear him banging.

IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

Looks like he just stepped out for a cigarette. If he smokes. Idk.
    Maybe he was a little tipsy and walked in the wrong direction.

Ugh. I hate these late night-bar disappearances.
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

Momoffourboys, an article said he stepped out to make a call and you can see him in a surveillance photo on the phone.

This is baffling. I would like to know a clear time frame for how long he was out there in the freezing cold before anyone tried to find him - sounds like it could be up to 15 minutes. Time to make the call, time to send the snapchat, time to send something "again" that went directly to voicemail (don't understand that part, what was being sent "again" that went to voicemail?)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Momoffourboys, an article said he stepped out to make a call and you can see him in a surveillance photo on the phone.

This is baffling. I would like to know a clear time frame for how long he was out there in the freezing cold before anyone tried to find him - sounds like it could be up to 15 minutes. Time to make the call, time to send the snapchat, time to send something "again" that went directly to voicemail (don't understand that part, what was being sent "again" that went to voicemail?)
    Ah. Thanks. I missed that.

The "being sent again" was regarding the cousin calling/texting him again and again. The calls went to voicemail. From what I understand.

If he was stuck outside and bar was closing...wouldn't people be leaving? Someone would have seen him.
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

Quote Originally Posted by Momoffourboys View Post
    Ah. Thanks. I missed that.

The "being sent again" was regarding the cousin calling/texting him again and again. The calls went to voicemail. From what I understand.

If he was stuck outside and bar was closing...wouldn't people be leaving? Someone would have seen him.
    It seems that way, or at any rate, if people were leaving the bar he would take that opportunity to get back in, I would think. I think he was gone very, very quickly after he sent the snap chat.

My sister lives in Boston and yesterday it was so cold, her husband threw a glass of hot water to the air and it froze immediately

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast