1100 users online (229 members and 871 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

UK - Janine Loddo, 36, Cardiff, Wales, 12 February 2016

Janine Loddo

Twin's desperate appeal after sister goes missing after night out

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom -
    A worried twin has posted a desperate appeal for her missing sister to get in touch.

Janine Loddo hasn't been seen since Friday night, when she visited the new Popworld nightclub in Cardiff.

The 36-year-old's bag, which contained both her purse and phone, was found in the club.

Former model Janine has long, red hair and is 5ft 8ins, reports Wales Online

Natalie said: "Janine has mental health issues and is a vulnerable girl.

Close bond: Natalie and Janine Loddo working as models at the relaunch of the Thunderball game

“When she’s sober she’s together, when she drinks she can get into a bad state.

Read more: Man missing for 30 years solves his own disappearance

“She was out on Friday evening in the Popworld club with her friend, Liz.

“Liz when outside for a cigarette and was refused entry back into the club.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...sister-7372086
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh dear - this is very close to where I live. Unfortunately, she went missing within walking distance of the River Taff which has no barrier between the drop to the water and footpath running alongside it
    There's another lady missing from here since last week (Lorraine Ridout) who I fear may have found herself in close proximity to the river too
    Hope this is ok to post - I've read here for years but always been too shy to contribute before!

Quote Originally Posted by ancienthistory View Post
    Oh dear - this is very close to where I live. Unfortunately, she went missing within walking distance of the River Taff which has no barrier between the drop to the water and footpath running alongside it
    There's another lady missing from here since last week (Lorraine Ridout) who I fear may have found herself in close proximity to the river too
    Hope this is ok to post - I've read here for years but always been too shy to contribute before!

Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by ancienthistory View Post
    Welcome, ancienthistory! Always very useful to have someone local to a case.

I hadn't heard of Lorraine - funny how some get more publicity than others. Is your gut feeling they both ended up in the Taff, or might there be something more nefarious going on? What's the word on the street?

I pray this young lady is found safe but I worry it won't end well.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Hi guys! Thanks for the Websleuths welcome

Lorraine's family have been very quiet about her disappearing, local news said they were "worried about her mental health" and she lived very close to a park that the Taff runs through.
    I haven't been able to find out much about Janine outside of what's been posted here. The street Popworld is on is notorious for being a bit mad late at night on the weekend and we are a uni city too, I do worry that she may have met someone unpleasant outside one of the many clubs on St Mary's St. Big increase in rapes and attacks on females in the city last year so increased police presence - they stopped me when I was out late running in November to tell me I would be safer with a buddy if I wanted to run through town at night!
    Makes me very worried for lovely Janine

Why have I heard of Popworld before? Sure there's been a case here where that was the last club they went to, was it Megan Roberts in York?

Found safe according to her twin sisters FB status. Waiting for media or police confirmation.

But PHEW!!

Just seen Janine's own FB where she has posted a status today confirming she lost her phone and stayed at a friends all weekend: https://www.facebook.com/JanineFrancis2011?pnref=story

Love some of the comments from her mates, amongst all the thank gods: "Wait til I bloody see you", "I am going to smack your bum when I see you. After a big soppy hug" and my personal favourite "You knobber, had us all going".

So glad she's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Just seen Janine's own FB where she has posted a status today confirming she lost her phone and stayed at a friends all weekend: https://www.facebook.com/JanineFrancis2011?pnref=story

Love some of the comments from her mates, amongst all the thank gods: "Wait til I bloody see you", "I am going to smack your bum when I see you. After a big soppy hug" and my personal favourite "You knobber, had us all going".

So glad she's ok!
    Oh wow! So so glad to read this! I hope she does get all the big soppy hugs

Great news..