GUILTY AL - Nicholas Hawkins, 19, Dora, 13 Feb 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nicholas Hawkins
19749725-large.png

Authorities searching for missing Walker County teenager

Dora, Alabama -
Police in Dora are asking for help locating a missing teenager who may be in danger.

Nicholas Hawkins' vehicle was found at a residence in Dora on Sunday evening.

"When the family last spoke to (Hawkins) he stated someone was trying to harm him," Dora police stated in a statement.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/02/authorities_searching_for_miss_2.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Person of interest in search for Walker Co. missing teen arrested overnight

A person of interest in the disappearance of 19-year-old Nicholas Hawkins was arrested overnight in Morris by the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department.

The person, whose name has not been released, was arrested on the 3000 block of Jackson Road under a warrant from Walker County. As of Tuesday morning It is unclear whether the arrest warrant was related to Hawkins' disappearance or another incident. The person of interest is expected to be extradited to Walker County.

http://abc3340.com/news/local/perso...for-walker-co-missing-teen-arrested-overnight

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure that the suspect goes by his middle name and is a FB friend of Nick.

The POI was who his mother said he was last seen with.

Very scary. I pray they find him soon. I'm praying for him.

Was hoping this was maybe a false flag , like a cry for help ? Doesn't look like it. :(
I wish he could have run into a store or public place and called 911.
The FB comments are interesting-- but maybe we can't read too much into them. Why would someone think they know why this might be happening-- and NOT call le ? At least make an anonymous call ?? Imo.

I'm hoping against hope that this young man is hiding and will be found safe. The alternative is just too sad.

I'm hoping against hope that this young man is hiding and will be found safe. The alternative is just too sad.

Same here, he looks like the type of kid my daughters would be friends with, I really hope he's just hiding out from whoever threatened him 😕

Missing Teen's Haunting Last Call: 'Someone Is Trying To Kill Me'

Police say Nicholas Hawkins named the person he believed intended to harm him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nicholas-hawkins-haunting-last-call_us_56c35992e4b0b40245c7fe42

"No one has heard from 19-year-old Nicholas Hawkins since around 8 p.m. Saturday, when he called his mother and said "someone is trying to kill me," according to Dora Police Department. Hawkins named the person whom he believed intended to harm him, but the call was disconnected before he could elaborate, authorities confirmed"
----

I don't think it was stated before that he named the person who he said was trying to kill him?

ETA: Just read another article that stated this, so I guess it was made public before.

That is awful. At least the cops have a starting place but the family must be so devastated. :cry:

There is just something so sad and wistful in this kid's eyes. I so hope this body is not him, but the odds aren't good. His poor family.

LE said the identity of the body would not be released until tomorrow morning. Prayers for the family through this night. It must be agonizing for them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back