FL FL - Kerry Jones, 46, Jacksonville, 5 Feb 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kerry Jones
12743623_1566173600341318_6362178799430376619_n.jpg

Pell City woman missing
Last seen in Florida earlier this month

Jacksonville, Florida -
Kerry Jones has been missing since 2-5-16 in Jacksonville Fl. Kerry works at Bealls where her car has been abandoned since Friday 2-5-16. Kerry moved down to Jacksonville to live with her boyfriend; who was the last person to see her before she disappeared. Her boyfriend didn't report her missing but instead waited until Monday night 2-8-16 to notify her son who lives in Alabama that she was missing. The boyfriend claims she was with him Friday and Saturday but left on Sunday (without her car?) Kerry is DEAF and uses hearing aids. The boyfriends story is very suspicious and doesn't add up. She has 3 grandchildren who want there maw maw home. Please if anyone sees her or knows where she is or who she is with please contact Jacksonville Sheriff's Office or contact the missing persons unit.

https://www.facebook.com/Florida-Missing-Persons-1521632228128789/

A woman originally from Pell City has gone missing in Florida and hasn't been seen since early February.

Kerry Jones, 46, moved to Jacksonville, Florida six months ago to live with a man she met online. According to her son, Aaron Jones, Kerry Jones is legally deaf.

12705463_1028939947164719_8669158492257656986_n.jpg

Her son also said her car was found in the parking lot of her new job shortly after she disappeared.

https://www.facebook.com/kerryjones1969

The boyfriend in Jacksonville has filed a missing person's report with authorities in Florida.

-Kerry-Jones-0030-jpg.jpg

http://www.wvtm13.com/news/pell-cit...Social&utm_medium=TWITTER&utm_campaign=WVTM13

Police: Jacksonville woman missing since Feb. 7

Kerry Jones, 46, of Mandarin Road, was reported missing by her boyfriend, Jackie Kelly, Feb. 9, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office incident report.

Kelly told investigators Jones left the couple's home two days earlier on Feb. 7 following an argument over a post Kelly had made on Facebook. Kelly said he hadn't seen or heard from Jones since.

Jones' coworker at the Bealls on San Jose Boulevard called Kelly the morning of Feb. 9, saying she hadn't shown up for work that day, Kelly told police. When he found out Jones' family hadn't heard from her either, Kelly said, he called police to report her missing.

Jones' car was found in the parking lot outside her work. Surveillance video showed Jones leaving work on the afternoon of Feb. 7, but investigators could not find any video showing when it returned to the store.

Jones is legally deaf, her son told WVTM 13 in Birmingham, Alabama.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/home/police-jacksonville-woman-missing-since-feb-7/44874122

Police: Jacksonville woman missing since Feb. 7
12728929_1142794955733154_504030647671405461_n.jpg
12717655_1142793815733268_287854350817236596_n.jpg

Authorities say a Jacksonville woman has been missing since earlier this month.

Kerry Jones, 46, of Mandarin Road, was reported missing by her boyfriend, Jackie Kelly, Feb. 9, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office incident report.

Kelly told investigators Jones left the couple's home two days earlier on Feb. 7 following an argument over a post Kelly had made on Facebook. Kelly said he hadn't seen or heard from Jones since.

Jones' coworker at the Bealls on San Jose Boulevard called Kelly the morning of Feb. 9, saying she hadn't shown up for work that day, Kelly told police. When he found out Jones' family hadn't

heard from her either, Kelly said, he called police to report her missing.

12745571_1142794835733166_5876874591421074469_n.jpg
12742620_1142794902399826_1341961898249631197_n.jpg

Her vehicle (a 1996 Toyota Avalon w/ Alabama tags) was found in the parking lot of where she worked. If you have any information about Kerry Jones, please call JSO at 904-630-0500

https://www.facebook.com/WJXT4TheLocalStation/

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/home/police-jacksonville-woman-missing-since-feb-7/44874122

[video=twitter;700425017880944640]https://twitter.com/katiemckeeanjax/status/700425017880944640[/video]

So he hung onto the bloody mug and bloody rag for 2 days? I can't wait to see if LE find her fingerprints on the mug, and is so, are they in a position that would indicate striking someone? Does anyone know how long they dated before living together? How long did they live together? What was the Facebook post that got him so mad?

I wanna know about the post.
It appears that they did not know each other for long.
She posted something along the lines "doing what makes me happy".
It sadly doesn't sound good

I wonder if this romance was initiated online originally?

Police search for missing deaf woman near river
Woman, 46, last seen Super Bowl Sunday in Mandarin

Kerry Jones was last seen on Feb. 7 on Mandarin Road east of Loretto Road. Jones is legally deaf and wears hearing aids, but can talk and communicate. She’s originally from Pell City, Alabama and recently moved to Jacksonville to be with her boyfriend.

There are still police cars patrolling the scene and several other crime scenes. Jones was last seen almost two weeks ago at her home, where she lives with her boyfriend.

Police searched the area around her home by helicopter and water Thursday. The missing person’s report says Jones left her home on after getting into a fight with her boyfriend over something he posted on Facebook.

She was reported missing on Feb. 9, the same day her car was found in the parking lot at Bealls on San Jose Boulevard, where she works. That area is just walking distance from the river.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-seek-help-finding-missing-deaf-woman

Hope she is found. Does not look good, at all.

Wait 2 days to report her missing?? Yeh guess that is better than waiting 30 days (CA).

So he hung onto the bloody mug and bloody rag for 2 days? I can't wait to see if LE find her fingerprints on the mug, and is so, are they in a position that would indicate striking someone? Does anyone know how long they dated before living together? How long did they live together? What was the Facebook post that got him so mad?

ETA: turns out it was HIS Facebook post that got HER mad according to the bf. My apologies, I got the names mixed up

She is no longer on her BF's friends list.

And he has removed all posts since Feb 1.

And didn't report her missing. And tried to pin her disappearance on him.

She very well could have hit him with a coffee mug - in self defense. Easy way to explain defensive injuries.

She is no longer on her BF's friends list.

And he has removed all posts since Feb 1.

And didn't report her missing. And tried to pin her disappearance on him.

She very well could have hit him with a coffee mug - in self defense. Easy way to explain defensive injuries.

You can come to your own conclusion about this, but the day I wrote the HuffPost story I called a number I was provided for the boyfriend. A lady answered the phone. She said he was unavailable. I left my name and number. While I was talking to her my phone lost the signal and we were disconnected. Before I could call back to apologize my phone rang -- it was the same number I had just called looking for the boyfriend. The man on the other end demanded to know why I had called looking for him and why I had hung up on his "wife." I explained who I was and why I had called -- to raise awareness about Kerry. The individual declined to identify himself and he hung up on me. Follow-up calls went unanswered.

EDIT: To clarify I am not saying the boyfriend is the gentleman I spoke with. I have no idea who that person was. As I said, that individual declined to identify himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back