1080 users online (244 members and 836 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

Missing newborn sought after placenta found in Orlando parking lot
    Mother located by police, but baby still missing

Orlando, Florida -
    Orlando police are searching for a missing newborn after a woman gave birth Monday in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

According to Orlando police, officers were called to the Willow Bend Apartments after someone discovered a possible placenta and afterbirth.

Investigators determined that a full-term baby had been born and discarded, police said.

An extensive search, including four teams of dogs, failed to find the baby, whom police are calling Baby Willow.

The identity of the woman was later determined, and she admitted to giving birth to a girl, according to police. The woman's name is not being released at this time, Orlando police said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florida...do-parking-lot
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing newborn sought after placenta found in Orlando parking lot
    Mother located by police, but baby still missing

baby.jpgbaby1.jpg

Orlando police are searching for a missing newborn after a woman gave birth Monday in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

According to Orlando police, officers were called to the Willow Bend Apartments after someone discovered a possible placenta and afterbirth.

Investigators determined that a full-term baby had been born and discarded, police said.

An extensive search, including four teams of dogs, failed to find the baby, whom police are calling Baby Willow.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/mis...do-parking-lot
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    OMG!

LE better check Victoria Secret in the nearest mall, the baby may in this so called mums handbag.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Why do people think babies and children are disposable? Please let it stop. Give the precious little ones to all the families who will care and love them.

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by hytime View Post
    Why do people think babies and children are disposable? Please let it stop. Give the precious little ones to all the families who will care and love them.
    Hytime, I will never understand this behavior, especially with the safe haven laws.
    Give me your unwanted baby, I have plenty of love to go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Grrrrr so beyond ticked off about another missing/discarded baby. I don't understand these women/men that think this is ok.
    Fudge! Off to my corner😭

Just when you think you've read absolutely everything on WS... Hope the infant is found. What would compel someone to give birth in a parking lot and dispose of the baby is beyond rational human comprehension.

The placenta & afterbirth may have been in the car park but that's no guarantee that the baby was born there IMO (which would explain why it wasn't found by the 4 teams of dogs). I'd be checking her apartment and cctv for vehicles coming into & out of the parking lot if I were LE
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

If the mother won't tell where the baby is, that's probably because it's already dead jmo.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/16...by-willow.html
    "Orlando police said they don’t know if a newborn is dead or clinging to life after the child was “discarded” by her mother shortly after being born Monday." and "The woman, who has not been arrested, is not a resident of the Willow Bend Apartments
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

UK Case Index

Ok why hasn't the mother been arrested?

Makes me so mad and so very sad.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Erik Sandoval@ErikSandoval

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast