OK - 2 students raped by instrumentation on wrestling team bus, Norman Jan 20

Wow that is messed up they didn't even spend one hour in jail! I'm sorry but that is just not good enough.

Wow that is messed up they didn't even spend one hour in jail! I'm sorry but that is just not good enough.

I agree, that's not good enough, at all - but with their names out there (surprising since only one is an adult) their lives just came crashing down around their ears. Their photos and names are in all the Oklahoma newspapers I've searched. This isn't a funny edgy pranky thing - this is shameful, and embarrassing, and horrible and it will follow them forever.

I don't know whether the bus driver was on the bus during any assault, or whether any of the coaches were present and should have stopped it. I don't know how you'd have a bus full of high school athletes left completely unsupervised for long enough for all this to happen.

They sit down, put in their earbuds, look at a screen, and never move until they get there. Yell at kids who try to get their attention. I have yet to see a situation like this lead to anything other than a transfer for the negligent teacher or coach. The union ensures they cannot be fired, lose tenure, or benefits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back