LA LA - Roman Jackson, 17, Darrow, 19 January 2004

JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
In January of 2004, Roman Jackson was driving with his girlfriend to her home in Darrow. A car had begun following them, getting close enough that they thought they were going to get bumped. After making a turn, Roman pulled off to the side to let the other car pass him. When it did, someone fired five shots at them. Three of the bullets hit Roman, who died at the scene; his girlfriend was not hurt.

His parents continue to draw attention to their son's murder. Hoping that someone with information will do the right thing and come forward.

Cold case? Not for the parents of Roman Jackson

"I remember it just like it was yesterday. It's something that just won't leave you," says Freddie Jackson. The yesterday he is talking about was 12 years ago, and the something he is referring to is the murder of his son.

Roman Jackson was gunned down in his car the evening of January 19, 2004 along Walter Hill Road near Darrow.

"He's gone but not forgotten," says his mother Bertha Jackson. "I shower my wall with pictures. Friends, family and most of his pictures. I see him every day."

Drive-By Shooting Remains Unsolved

Find a Grave

9895946_G.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member