Thread: Georgia Police Seek Trailer Park Killers

Georgia Police Seek Trailer Park Killers

Five men are dead and at least six others wounded in a series of attacks around the southern Georgia town of Tifton.

Authorities said the attacks appear to be part of a string of robberies targeting Hispanic immigrants at trailer parks. They said some victims were beaten with baseball bats, but at least one was shot.

Police are looking for two people who might have been involved in committing the crimes, and they believe the attacks are connected.

A man who said his uncle and cousin were killed in their trailer said the four dead are all immigrants from Mexico, and all but one belonged to the same family.
    http://www.wftv.com/news/5043384/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The slayings of five Mexican immigrants and wounding of six others during a string of mobile home robberies early Friday has terrified Hispanics who come to this rural south Georgia community to work in the fields of cotton and peanut farms.

Investigators suspect at least two men committed the attacks at four mobile home parks ó three in Tift County and one in neighboring Colquitt County ó and targeted Hispanics not out of hatred, but because they're easy prey.
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shar..._Killings.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight