Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Nicole Lovell was 13

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead; Virginia Tech Student Charged With Murder
Posted 8:49 PM, January 30, 2016, by CNN Wire

A Virginia Tech freshman was charged with murder Saturday night after the body of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home was found in North Carolina, said police in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Nicole Madison Lovell was last seen between 7 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, police said...

The family was extremely worried because Lovell required daily prescription medication for a liver transplant and didn’t carry the medicine with her, police said.

The search ended Saturday afternoon when Lovell’s body was found about 100 miles away from home, Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson said at a press briefing.

David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland, was already in custody. He was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with felony abduction in the case, police said. Police said they acted on tips and social media to identify Eisenhauer

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell
Posted 9:55 pm, January 30, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:29pm, January 31, 2016

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested by Blacksburg Police in connection to the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, who went missing from her home in Blacksburg on January 27.

Police arrested 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers and charged her with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony. Keepers is a student at Virginia Tech from Laurel, Maryland.

Natalie Keepers, 19, of Laurel, Md., now faces a charge of accessory before the fact to first-degree murder, meaning authorities allege that she played a role in the events leading to Lovell’s killing. She had previously been charged with concealing Lovell’s body and a misdemeanor accessory-after-the-fact count. The new charge carries a much stiffer maximum sentence upon conviction: life in prison

Investigators said they believe Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Nicole, a law enforcement official said. The girl was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators think this was the motive for killing her.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Media Links, Maps, Timelines

Please remember that Facebook reports are strictly off limits in this discussion unless they are from Main Stream Media Facebook pages.

Waiting for preliminary hearings scheduled for March 28.

I re-watched this press conference...

At about 8:37 Pettit said that after the preliminary hearing the case will go to a grand jury...(so that would be after March 28)

At about 6:30 she also said that DE's arrest warrant time was not correct, but should be on or about 1/27 when Nicole went missing and will be amended.

(FYI...the grand jury meets quarterly http://www.montgomerycountyva.gov/content/15987/16007/18301/default.aspx)

[video=youtu;PX6XUdgNlqY]http://youtu.be/PX6XUdgNlqY[/video]

The closed #5 thread is missing the link to this one. Took me a bit to find my way here.

Hi, this is a reply to post #1025 in thresd #5 posted by Nationals

"Also both arrests were based on "warrants." Interesting."

I always thought that if someone was arrested it was because LE had in hand, a Warrant for Arrest signed by a judge. But perhaps I am wrong. Anyone here in LE or have Legal knowledge that could clarify this for us? Can people be arrested by the police in absence of an Arrest Warrant?

Nationals, you know what's even sicker? NK thought that her friends would be IMPRESSED by what she had done, and couldn't help bragging about it.

She doesn't even know how twisted she is... She thinks everyone is sick like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nationals, you know what's even sicker? NK thought that her friends would be IMPRESSED by what she had done, and couldn't help bragging about it.

She doesn't even know how twisted she is... She thinks everyone is sick like her.

Where did it say that NK bragged about Nicole's murder? and who was she telling these things to? Is it a credible report?
I would imagine that anyone NK talked to about the crime will most likely be subpoenaed as a witness in court.

Where did it say that NK bragged about Nicole's murder? and who was she telling these things to? Is it a credible report?
I would imagine that anyone NK talked to about the crime will most likely be subpoenaed as a witness in court.

The only source I have seen this from is not a credible source and has been very incorrect about many details so far. Best not to even read what those sources say, because it just muddles the waters. (Not that I'm telling anyone what to do, just saying that that's my opinion and what I'm doing).

:cow:

The only source I have seen this from is not a credible source and has been very incorrect about many details so far. Best not to even read what those sources say, because it just muddles the waters. (Not that I'm telling anyone what to do, just saying that that's my opinion and what I'm doing).

:cow:

Maybe you are right. I THOUGHT (could be wrong) that Tlcya had posted something like, "she BRAGGED about it". Sorry... I guess I misread a post, probably about something else. That post was likely referring to someone/something else. Oops!

Wow finally caught up on all of the threads. In my Opinion: When NL and DE met previously, could have been for oral sex, kissing etc. Think DE then found out her real age and the fact she was spilling details about them and DE had to do something about it. That is when he went to NL to discuss and make plans. DE was able to lure out NL on false pretenses. Stopped to pick up NK on the way. Stopped somewhere, murdered NL, put her in the trunk and then dumped her. In between bought supplies/shovel. To me a side hug-have seen it with young people - just an acknowledgement. (like hey bud what's up). NK grabbed NL's stuff she had brought (minion blanket/suitcase) and took it back to her in the dorm after DE dropped her off.

They should just plead guilty. Save us a lot of trouble b

I agree! It now becomes all about DE and NK. What about Nicole and her rights? They should plead guilty, accept life in prison, and fade away! Save the taxpayers money and save Nicole's parents from having to relive the nightmare their child suffered.

They should just plead guilty. Save us a lot of trouble b

OH, I think NK told her friends, because she wanted to get caught, she loves this attention, she's very important now.

OH, I think NK told her friends, because she wanted to get caught, she loves this attention, she's very important now.

It's all in her head! lol! I can hear her now pleading to the judge for her life about how she could make a difference in the women's lives who are in prison. She could mentor and teach them, blah... blah... blah...

That could be part of it. I also think she was feeling overwhelmed academically - she couldn't keep up with the math apparently, which is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps she felt like she was on the verge on not being able to keep up with expectations that she follow in her dad's footsteps. One way to release the pressure is to screw up so much that you're off the hook. I don't think this was a conscience decision on her part, but I do think it could be behind her willingness to be involved with murdering a child (who also was lost in her life).

JMarmchairOpinion at the moment.

The closed #5 thread is missing the link to this one. Took me a bit to find my way here.

No it is there. Post #1035.

But this thread is missing the "Found Deceased" in the title.

Ew. Like JA?

Yes, JA! Tssiemer your opinions and comments are very much appreciated. I know you suffered the loss of a loved one by the hands of someone evil. I don't know your full story, but I do know you have survived something most of us will never experience! We are grateful you are here supporting Nicole and her family. :heartbeat:

No it is there. Post #1035.

But this thread is missing the "Found Deceased" in the title.

Elainera is right. It is one page back, pg 69 post #1035 by tlcya. It is titled "ARRESTS".

That could be part of it. I also think she was feeling overwhelmed academically - she couldn't keep up with the math apparently, which is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps she felt like she was on the verge on not being able to keep up with expectations that she follow in her dad's footsteps. One way to release the pressure is to screw up so much that you're off the hook. I don't think this was a conscience decision on her part, but I do think it could be behind her willingness to be involved with murdering a child (who also was lost in her life).

JMarmchairOpinion at the moment.

I, too, think she found herself overwhelmed with college life and quite different from high school. Great insight into NK's psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth