1208 users online (190 members and 1018 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Mabel Juaraz-Lopez, 8, El Reno, 17 Feb 2016

Amber Alert Issued For Child Missing Following Stabbings In El Reno
    An Amber Alert has been issued for a child who went missing following two stabbings in El Reno, Oklahoma, late Wednesday night.
    According to police,the stabbings happened just before 11 p.m. in the 200 block of Elm Street in El Reno. Two male victims were stabbed and transported by a helicopter to an Oklahoma City hospital. They are in critical condition.

Authorities issued an Amber Alert for a child who went missing following the stabbings. Police are also looking for two persons of interest in this case. They have not released the relationship between the child and those involved.

http://www.news9.com/story/31253715/...ing-in-el-reno
    Last edited by los2188; 02-18-2016 at 12:45 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Well, I live near Tulsa OK and I have seen many children already today. Maybe it's one of them. Sorry for the sarcasm, SMH at the complete lack of any details regarding a child missing after such violent circumstances. Hope the media gets it together quickly and this child is located and safe.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    Well, I live near Tulsa OK and I have seen many children already today. Maybe it's one of them. Sorry for the sarcasm, SMH at the complete lack of any details regarding a child missing after such violent circumstances. Hope the media gets it together quickly and this child is located and safe.
    I have sympathy-- people also freak out if an Amber Alert ISN'T issued.
    “Evil begins when you begin to treat people as things.” -- Terry Pratchett

Here's the tweet posted in the article linked above:

Joleen Chaney (@JoleenChaney) tweeted at 7:37am - 18 Feb 16:

Amber alert just issued for missing child. El Reno police investigating stabbing. Two people in critical condition. @NEWS9
    https://twitter.com/JoleenChaney/sta...038220800?s=17

I tweeted this MSM reporter to ask for details on the #AmberAlert (we have virtually none at this point, so anything is helpful. There's nothing on the Twitter pages for @NCMEC or @AmberAlert - yet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

OK - Mabel Juaraz-Lopez, 8, El Reno, 17 Feb 2016 *Amber Alert*

Two people have been taken to the hospital in critical condition after a stabbing in El Reno. The pair were attacked with a machete. They were both found around midnight in the 200 block of Elm Street. Both of the victims lived together in the area. Another couple also lived in the house. Police are looking for them as people of interest, along with a girl who lived in the house. Police said they expect to issue an Amber Alert for 8-year-old Mabel Juaraz-Lopez.

The people of interest in the case are Arcenio De Jesus and Mira Rodriquez.

They are in a green 2005 Ford Explorer with the license plate 689-LHD.

OSBI is also investigating the crime.

Officials said they found a victim whose hands were almost severed off and had cuts to this face. The victim was taken to OU Medical Center, where surgeons are working to re-attach his hands.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3125371...ing-in-el-reno

I just got this Amber alert on phone. Thought I would check here and sure enough you guys are on it. Good job! It was on here a couple of hours before I got the Amber alert.

Just got the AmberAlert on my phone. Gave the description of the vehicle and tag number but absolutely NO info or description on the child. Makes me a bit mad. Hope this little girl is found very very soon, alive and well.
    There is always HOPE!!!

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I'm thinking that by now they could possibly be out of the country.
    I hope they are both found safe.

what in the hell?

so is this the parents of the girl who have her? possibly they attacked the other pair of ppl and fled w their own child but since they are wanted, there is an amber alert? or is this child not theirs?

Bill Schammert (@BillSchammert) tweeted at 9:14am - 18 Feb 16:

AMBER ALERT ISSUED: Mabel Lopez, 8, El Reno. If info, call: (405) 262 - 2121 pic.twitter.com/nWZVtk1Pbg
    https://twitter.com/BillSchammert/st...923613696?s=17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

ok it looks as if the child is at least the woman's daughter. and she may be in danger too.

Around 11 p.m. on Wednesday, officers with the El Reno Police Department were called to the 200 block of W. Elm to Beachler’s Grocery.

Once there, police found 44-year-old Luciano Salazar suffering from several cuts to his face, head, neck and right hand. At last check, he was listed in critical condition in surgery.

Investigators also found 32-year-old Juan Carlos Rangel-Fiscal across the street with cuts to the face. Both his hands were nearly severed. He is listed in critical condition, but is expected to survive.

http://kfor.com/2016/02/18/investiga...uble-stabbing/

Police are searching for two persons of interest related to the stabbing, identified as 39-year-old Arcenio De Jesus and 33-year-old Miria Lopez-Rodriguez. The victims and the persons of interest all lived in the same house. De Jesus and Lopez-Rodriguez are believed to be driving a 2005 green Ford Explorer with Oklahoma license plate “689-LHD.”

Investigators believe they are heading to Mexico, adding that the child and Lopez-Rodriguez may be in danger.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state...bbbc564f3.html

One victims hands almost being but off makes my mind wonder to if perhaps he did something inappropriate JMO I'll leave it at that
    Don't mind the misspellings.

I had the same thought cross my mind

Quote Originally Posted by Davia18 View Post
    One victims hands almost being but off makes my mind wonder to if perhaps he did something inappropriate JMO I'll leave it at that

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast