Found Deceased WA - Richard Arneson, 62, Seattle, 4 Feb 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Friends and family of Richard Arneson, 62, of Seattle became concerned about him when he failed to report for work on Feb. 5.

A friend went to check on Arneson at his West Seattle apartment and found the back door open. She called police.

Officers checked inside Arneson's home and didn't find any sign of him - nor did they find any indications of foul play.

Later that same day, the friend contacted police again after she received a text message from Arneson, which read "my luck has run out."

Police have not yet been able to locate Arneson, who has been known to frequent walking trails in West Seattle and Rainier Valley.

http://komonews.com/news/local/missing-man-sends-cryptic-text-to-friend-my-luck-has-run-out

2ba8fa19-36b1-4ed0-a81f-15acdbd88f98-large16x9_160218_richard_arneson_1200.jpg

I'm about 45 min south of Seattle, and I haven't heard anything of this gentleman missing. What a strange text for the friend to receive. I'll look for some updates

How disheartening that we have no additional information to go on!! When WAS he last seen? Car also missing? Cell phone? Bank records been used?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back