1082 users online (178 members and 904 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120
Results 1,786 to 1,797 of 1797
    What's more interesting is that Robert Fabian noticed a green jeep on STH 147 by the river and now KZ has a witness who told Colburn that he ALSO saw a green jeep by the river and reported it but Colburn didn't make a report. Wasn't there also another older gentleman that called in a report about another vehicle by the river which was said to be unrelated and a report was made?
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

BCA ~ I think there was a dispatch call made (someone was making it for someone else), and they were transferred to CASO, so we never heard all the info.

New article from RollingStone

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...murder-w510242

"By not granting us an evidentiary hearing all of our factual allegations must be taken as true which puts us in a powerful position to win a reversal on appeal," Zellner tells Rolling Stone. "The trial judge may have inadvertently done us a big favor. This is a case that will have to be won in a higher court, I believe. The undisputed facts [will] show that Steven Avery was convicted on planted evidence and perjured testimony. And nothing we have uncovered in our investigation changes our view that both Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are 100% innocent."

Few other interesting things in there too.

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    BCA ~ I think there was a dispatch call made (someone was making it for someone else), and they were transferred to CASO, so we never heard all the info.

"By not granting us an evidentiary hearing all of our factual allegations must be taken as true which puts us in a powerful position to win a reversal on appeal," Zellner tells Rolling Stone. "The trial judge may have inadvertently done us a big favor. This is a case that will have to be won in a higher court, I believe. The undisputed facts [will] show that Steven Avery was convicted on planted evidence and perjured testimony. And nothing we have uncovered in our investigation changes our view that both Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are 100% innocent."

Thanks for posting the info. Good that KZ got a gift from the judge,
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Thanks for posting the info. Good that KZ got a gift from the judge,
    Early Christmas gift? Lol
    Anything is possible! Especially where this case is concerned.
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Early Christmas gift? Lol
    Anything is possible! Especially where this case is concerned.
    JMO

Haha, yeah agree, like a box of chocolates, lol.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Hi Missy!!

I think you are thinking about this guy.

KOEHNKE advised me that he saw a unit parked in the turnaround in Mishicot just west of Mishicot on Thursday,lll04l05. He stated the vehicle was parked facing east and that he observed a large hole in the windshield as well as alarge hole in the driver's side window. KOEHNKE stated when he heard about HALBACH's vehicle missing, he thought, perhaps, this was the one.KOEHNKE stated, "The one on television wasn't the same color." He further indicated the vehicle shown on television as a result of the preliminary hearing on 12106105 did not seem to be the same unit.

Page 353 of the CASO Report.

I was talking about this.

Around 8:00 a.m. on Thursday,11/03/05, ROBERT FABIAN states he did observe a green jeep backed all the way up at a parking area on STH 147 by the river. ROBERT described this area as a turnaround. ROBERT recalls seeing this jeep at 8:00 a.m. because he had seen a male subject talking on TV about a green jeep being in the area.

Page 320 of the CASO Reports.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ive-Report.pdf

So it looks like KZ has 2 different people who can place a green jeep over by the river on 147.
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Hi Missy!!

I think you are thinking about this guy.

KOEHNKE advised me that he saw a unit parked in the turnaround in Mishicot just west of Mishicot on Thursday,lll04l05. He stated the vehicle was parked facing east and that he observed a large hole in the windshield as well as alarge hole in the driver's side window. KOEHNKE stated when he heard about HALBACH's vehicle missing, he thought, perhaps, this was the one.KOEHNKE stated, "The one on television wasn't the same color." He further indicated the vehicle shown on television as a result of the preliminary hearing on 12106105 did not seem to be the same unit.

Page 353 of the CASO Report.

I was talking about this.

Around 8:00 a.m. on Thursday,11/03/05, ROBERT FABIAN states he did observe a green jeep backed all the way up at a parking area on STH 147 by the river. ROBERT described this area as a turnaround. ROBERT recalls seeing this jeep at 8:00 a.m. because he had seen a male subject talking on TV about a green jeep being in the area.

Page 320 of the CASO Reports.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...ive-Report.pdf

So it looks like KZ has 2 different people who can place a green jeep over by the river on 147.
    Okay... so is Koehnke the one that called in to dispatch? There was a call make to MTSO, it was someone calling for someone else, it was transferred to CASO, so we don't know much more about it.

Then the one that KZ mentions in the new motion, it's a different person, Kevin Rahmlow. According to his affidavit, he said he saw it on November 3 or 4th, he was in Mishicot, he saw TH's vehicle by the East Twin River Dam in MIshicot at the turnabout, as he drove west on Highway 147.
    http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-co...n-Exhibits.pdf page 18

Are they all talking about the same place???

KZ tweeted tonight...

kz twitter oct 27 17.JPG

Only person I can think she is aiming this at is Barb? JMO

ETA: also just read that Steven asked someone to post on a FB page that if they have ever been threatened by Scott Tadych to contact KZ.

KZ tweeted tonight...

Only person I can think she is aiming this at is Barb? JMO

ETA: also just read that Steven asked someone to post on a FB page that if they have ever been threatened by Scott Tadych to contact KZ.
    Hi, missy. I am not sure about the rules here regarding FB, but thought this might be allowed since it was not taken from anyone's personal FB account but from one of the SA groups sett up there.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Fnd7G

https://i.imgur.com/ONOaaO1.jpg

Just read this from one of the SA FB groups. It was posted by BD oldest brother (half brother, rather) who was the one who made a rap video in honor of SA n BD shortly after the documentary came out. He has been off the radar for awhile but seems to be sticking his oar back in now, so to speak. His name has been marked out so there is no doxxing possible. If it helps,his initials are BD (of course they are since everyone in that family has a B name lol) and rhythms with bad. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiddie View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/ONOaaO1.jpg

Just read this from one of the SA FB groups. It was posted by BD oldest brother (half brother, rather) who was the one who made a rap video in honor of SA n BD shortly after the documentary came out. He has been off the radar for awhile but seems to be sticking his oar back in now, so to speak. His name has been marked out so there is no doxxing possible. If it helps,his initials are BD (of course they are since everyone in that family has a B name lol) and rhythms with bad. :P
    Sooner or later, the truth always comes out
    The lies, deceit, and manipulation.
    Right before our very eye's ladies & gents.

Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
    Sooner or later, the truth always comes out
    The lies, deceit, and manipulation.
    Right before our very eye's ladies & gents.

Exactly, and the more that comes out about this case the more it does out what actually went on in it, IMO.
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120